Color code for anthracite?

1. Can somebody tell look at your cards and let me know? Mine says 83? I received a gorgeous anthrawork w/gh from LVR but it almost looks marine to me! TIA!:yes:
  2. If you're referring to the number in the top right corner of the little white paper tag (with codes all over it), it says "9" on my anthracite Twiggy. Although mine is regular hardware unlike yours.

Maybe one of the anthraWork girls could chime in to verify?

I'd say that my anthracite is pretty darn close to marine (navy). The shades vary from anthra to anthra, but mine definitely looks navy-ish in certain lighting.
  3. Thanks Kristy! That is the # I am referring to. In the right top corner of the card w/the style code, etc. I hope some anthrawork members can let me know if theirs say 83. I am sure it is anthracite, but the color changes so much in different light!
  4. I would love to see a picture of anthracite next to marine. I think it looks like a dark navy sometimes too.
    The number in the corner of mine (city) is 6.
  5. Thanks, guys! I just got back from NM and saw the marine IRL, my bag is definitely not that! So I guess it is anthracite after all! I :heart: it!
  6. Yay!!!! At first, I was also a little unsure whether mine was really anthracite because so many other posters had described green undertones and mine has NONE of those! But then I compared it to an anthra that I saw IRL and it looked the same. woohoo!