Color advice

I will recommend blueberry as well. I have attached my blueberry first. If it's harder for you to get this color, you can consider "Ocean". I think blueberry is dark enough to be used as an everyday bag & yet..it still has some color.

Attachments

• Blueberry.JPG
    Blueberry.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 26
Also, I think that any of the neutrals that still have personality would be great!! Sandstone, Calcaire, and Greige from previous seasons... Perhaps Mastic, Plomb, or Ivory from this current season? Also, I noticed your ticker - are you wanting GH as well, because that would play into what is available with GH/what color to choose with it...

Yes there are quite few neutrals with personality:
Ink, Anthracite , Greige, Sandstone and Calcaire from the previous seasons.. current ones will be Plomp and Ivory.
I have decided I will never buy a black B-bag.. it just goes against the very ethos of a B-bag (sorry opinionated here).. i agree with previous post that neutrals like blacks, browns are best left to other brands like Spy , Chanel, Dior etc..
After you get a "neutral" coloured B-bag, you;'d be wanting a bright colour.. I work in finance and carry my Vermillon and Lilac cities with my black/gray suits all the time! I like the pop of colour and I just make sure the shoes match!

I say get one in a blue, blue glacier, blueberry or cornflower:drool:.
I think blues are soo pretty!! Definatley get a coloured Bbag for your first!!!
Cornflower1003.jpg

for your first bbag, i'd suggest the city in black or anthracite. the colored bbags are adorable but for something you intend on using daily i'd suggest the 'safer' colors. i had the same problem when deciding on my first bbag and ended up getting the black, i'm OC about my bags already and would be totally freaked if it did get soiled or stained..................

I am really liking the blue ones, but I am afraid. Aside from jeans and perhaps a couple of shirts I don't own anything else blue, no suits, no shoes...

What color IS antracite IRL??

I am really liking the blue ones, but I am afraid. Aside from jeans and perhaps a couple of shirts I don't own anything else blue, no suits, no shoes...

What color IS antracite IRL??

I find that blue actually goes with a lot in my wardrobe but I'm not one to match things completely.

As far as anthracite, it's a dark grey with tealish undertones and can sometimes look like a dark blue depending on the light. I find it goes with almost everything and it's not as harsh as black. It has some of the best leather from s/s 07.:drool:

I find that blue actually goes with a lot in my wardrobe but I'm not one to match things completely.

As far as anthracite, it's a dark grey with tealish undertones and can sometimes look like a dark blue depending on the light. I find it goes with almost everything and it's not as harsh as black. It has some of the best leather from s/s 07.:drool:

Sweet. I feel like that one is the one calling my name...

Thanks everyone! I will keep you posted.