Color/Accessory Question

1. I purchased this cute little pouch last year but I have forgotten the name of the color - I'm really bad with the greens - they seem so subtly different to my eye... any thoughts?

Also, is it officially called the mini Vespa pouch?

2. It looks like vert anis to me Ms Twilly. It's very pretty.

Can't help you with the name of it though.
  3. Sorry I am not good at color info but I like you pouch and I have been looking for it for a while. Would you mind to tell me where you got it?

Thank you and sorry for not being able to anwser you question.
  4. No problem! I purchased it on eBay last year but it's been just long enough that I can't easily determine which reseller (feedback wasn't specific enough and I did quite a bit of shopping last year :smile: - if I figure this out, I'll get back to you!
  5. I may be very wrong, but I think that I have seen it listed as the "Vespa" pouch... sorry I thought you wanted to know the name of the pouch.
    But as for the color it looks like Vert Anis or Vert Cru or maybe Chartruese, I cannot quite tell from the picture. I apologize for misreading the question at first!
  6. ^^ yes, it's called the vespa.
  7. Looks like vert anis chevre. Adorable!
  8. Thanks a lot, it looks quite of their items are only available in Japan but not in the other area.
  9. Thanks all!

Chevre? Not Togo? Here's another pic that I had on my computer. I may try to take some more later.
  10. Vert Anis chevre mysore.
  11. Thanks GF! You're a doll!
  12. No probs! It's such a cutie!