Collier de Chien bracelet - thoughts?

It looks great on you! Very stylish and classy....wish it were the same for me (sigh).....just look like a punk rocker...or worse..... :biggrin:

Does anyone get a weird reaction from men when wearing the CDC? I have and I'm not sure if I am giving an impression of an alternative lifestyle. lol ;)

I thought it was more rock but I'm not sure if it is being seen like this? Also, the lock on my birkin, could be seen in this way as well? I never considered this until the odd, somewhat scary interest from three men.

^I just purchased my second CDC today - a Barenia with PHW. I also have the Black with PHW. I have not received a weird reaction from men...yet. I have only had my Black since Christmas (worn only twice) but I can see how men and women might think it is very sexy and edgy piece. I mean, the CDC is derived from the Hermes dog collar, right? So, it does give off a certain rebellious vibe. I could be wrong there and I am sure one of the lovely ladies here will know for sure. ;)

I do love them and have wondered what people must think when I am wearing it as it is atypical of my style (classic, clean and simple). My little sis commented that it was very, very cool and my older sis said it looked very bad ass. If you are concerned, maybe try the Kelly Dog or the Rivale. I have the Kelly Dog and feel that they give off a similar vibe but are more under the radar/less in your face. HTH!

^I just purchased my second CDC today - a Barenia with PHW. I also have the Black with PHW. I have not received a weird reaction from men...yet. I have only had my Black since Christmas (worn only twice) but I can see how men and women might think it is very sexy and edgy piece. I mean, the CDC is derived from the Hermes dog collar, right? So, it does give off a certain rebellious vibe. I could be wrong there and I am sure one of the lovely ladies here will know for sure. ;)

I do love them and have wondered what people must think when I am wearing it as it is atypical of my style (classic, clean and simple). My little sis commented that it was very, very cool and my older sis said it looked very bad ass. If you are concerned, maybe try the Kelly Dog or the Rivale. I have the Kelly Dog and feel that they give off a similar vibe but are more under the radar/less in your face. HTH!

Thank you. Very helpful. I haven't noticed anything weird lately and have been wearing it almost daily, so I am not sure what it was! lol :P

Funny, I tried one on recently and was not wowed. It is VERY heavy. I don't remember the exact price, I think it was something like $2700 or thereabouts.

Oh, update, I did find an appropriate color for me - ombre lizard. I suggest it to those who love the CDC but find that it looks awkward or not quite right.

I absolutely love mine and find I can wear them either formally or casually depending on the colours and hardware. They always get me compliments...I have the black with gold hardware (2 of which I pair together for a hyper-edgy look!!), white with gold, white with palladium, amethyst croc with palladium, and red with gold. All fabulous and very wearable!