Collections For Spring 2007

After hearing about the upcoming Soft Calf Classics colors for Resort 06 (Black, Tapioca, Cocoa, Olive, Sand) & Spring 07 (Black, White, Natural, Light Grey, Lavendar), I'm only excited about Lavendar -- I'm told that it's very beautiful. I really miss MJ's rich and fresh colors, seem like all those nice shades got shifted to Balenciaga.

Being a big fan of Chloe as well, I'm looking forward to former MJ senior designer Emma Hill's designs for them in Fall 2007.

^Baglover..I merged the threads as Im only going to have to REDO all of them when Vlad gets the reference library set up....Kinda causes double the work...So Thanks so much for the info but hold off a week till its set up ...That way its only done once!Thanks!

Abaglover posted the link to BG's Spring 07 items:
1. Carolyn Patchwork Metallic Leather Silver $1325
2. Julianne Gathering with quilted vernice (patent leather) nude $1475
3. Stam Patchwork Metallic Leather Bronze $1650
4. Stam Metallic Python Skin Blue $4000
5. Mariah Patchwork Leather Slate $1475

Carolyn Patchwork Metallic Leather in Silver
$1325USD

bg_marc_1_1_c352050.jpg

The Spring colors are gorgeous.

What do you think about the quilting? Patchwork vs Quilted?
I'm so used to seeing the original Quilted bags, I'm not warming up to Patchwork. Shown on the website are Patchwork Stam in Ivory, Patchwork Little Stam in Black, Patchwork Venetia (with zippers & chain) in Silver, Patchwork Multipocket in Slate, ....

Fans of the classic Quilted and Soft Calf lines, they are still being made (just not shown on the website). The classic Quilted Stams will come in Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural.

Thanks for the info bag.lover. I was wondering when MJ was going to update their site. I'm digging a few of the new bags, especially the Deborah and Christy. Any idea what the prices will be?