Collections For Spring 2007

1. (info from MJ Boston)

Quilted Stam
    Price: $1350USD
    Colors: Black, Ivory, Brown, Green (Turquoise), Blue (Cobalt), Natural (Camel/Beige)
    Details: Canvas Lining, Gold Hardware
  2. ^ The original Stam with kisslock. Eluxury's pictures of Patent Stam in Blush (from Spring 2006, $1200USD).
    11082945_main.jpg p11082945_ph_hero.jpg
  3. Stam is MJ's most popular bag since its debut in Fall 2005. This is the 2nd price increase ($1200 -> $1275 -> $1350).
  4. I think the price increase has to do with the bag's popularity as well, Stam has a huge following; the same can be said about Chloe's Paddington Satchel. Compared to Stam's $75 increase in Fall, Blake and Venetia didn't go up as much ($20 jump for Blake, from S06/$975 to F06/$995), some of the bags' prices remain the same. I didn't get a chance to ask about the colors & prices of Soft Calf line.

Some of my friends used to think that Stam's $1200 price tag was very reasonable in the world of premium designer handbags -- considering its size, detail, luxurious material (suede then), etc.... =)

5. I am glad that the Stam will be back!
  6. Cobalt blue and turquoise green sound so beautiful. Can't wait to see them!
  7. oooo i wanna see cobalt!
  8. Yeah I want to see pictures of cobalt and turquoise. Finally something new!
  9. the suede lining in MJ bags are usually so gorgeous; i wish they would go back to that, esp. for the Stam:girlsigh: it'll further help me justify these periodic price increases, even though the increases are not as bad as some other labels.
  10. Thanks for the info, bag.lover! I'm sad about the price increase but I'm excited about the cobalt!
  11. When do they come out?
  12. Quilted Stam will be in stores around 1/07-2/07.

There will be 4 variations of Stam (Quilted, Patchwork, Patchwork Metallic, and Patchwork Python) for Spring 2007 Collection which will be in stores during the first few months of 2007 (January-April).

It's preceded by Resort Collection 2006 (the last few months of 2006).
  13. ^ Patchwork in Python ($4000) will be made in Orange, Blue, Green, Purple,

I misplaced the paper with all the colors/prices/estimated-release-dates for the 4 variations!!! Quilted Stam will be in stores first.
  14. There are 3 colllections each year: Spring, Fall, Resort.
  15. Thanks a lot bag.lover! I'll keep my eyes open for the new release. I really do like the new Stam. January is not too far off either!