Colin Farrell a Daddy again{?}

1. Perez Hilton reports:
    Bad Boy To Have Another Boy (Or Girl)

His wild days seem to be behind him. Rehab worked for once!
    Colin Farrell has been kinda quiet lately, but his life is about to get a little noisier. Sources reveal exclusively to that the Irish actor’s girlfriend, Muireann McDonnell, is pregnant.
    “She’s just under three months along now,” says our source. “They’re trying to keep it quiet.”
  2. How many does that make??
  3. 2 I think{?}
  4. I wonder what she sees in him...she's 21 and studying medicine, so sounds quite smart and I know that he's a handsome, famous and a rich actor, but everybody knows how he treats his women.
  5. Again? I had no idea.
  6. I hope he sticks by her.. he better, after that whole ex boyfriend suicide.
  7. Wow, what is with him getting girls preggers? Condom anyone?
  8. [​IMG]
    A sensitive and excited Colin Farrell rubs his hand on his girlfriend, Muireann McDonnell's belly, sparking rumors that the relatively new couple could be expecting.
    Colin Farrell’s rep is denying reports that he's expecting a child with his girlfriend, 22-year-old medical student Muireann McDonnell.

“She is not pregnant,” Colin’s rep, Danica Smith, tells

The 31-year-old actor already has a three-year-old son, James, with model Kim Bordenave.

He will next be seen with Edward Norton and former girlfriend Lake Bell in the film Pride and Glory.
  9. Hmm, wonder what she really looks like. This pix actually makes her look really plain. Oh well, bad boy spreading his seed again.