30% off code 11/9-11/18

1. Use code VIPOFFER for 30% off November 9-18.

I don't have anymore details. I am getting this info secondhand, and they said the e-mail from Cole Haan did not say sale items are excluded.
  2. Awesome thanks!
  3. This code works! Got a passport wallet and triplet in pewter to match my new pewter village bucket tote, thanks again!
  4. Oh thank you so very much, Zeitgeist! I just got a rouched satchel I've had my eye on for a long time. Thank you for taking the time to post the code! :smile:
  5. Thank you! I just ordered Gemma Small Satchel Copper Wash! Must have been the last one, because I went back to look at the name again, and it doesn't show up now. ;)
  6. Thank you SO much!

I've been eyeing a pair of pumps on sale for literally 2 months and nabbed them with the discount.
  7. Thanks for the code! I bought a pair of boots that I almost purchased a couple days ago without the code. It was a sale item and I got the extra 30% off! Great deal!
  8. Thanks so much!
  9. Wow! Thanks!
  10. thanks a lot! I was waiting to order a gift for my mom :smile:
  11. aww they are out of the gunmetal triple zips. I hope they get some in before the sale ends :smile:
  12. I am kinda' angry that they were actually sold out of the Gemma Small BEFORE I placed my order! They could care less if I ever get the bag. :crybaby: It seems like it would be SOOOO easy to just have one of the stores send it to me, but NOOOOO. :crybaby:Oh, well.....
  13. I just wanted to say thank you to zeitgeist4.

I just received my Chiara short boots, and they are perfection! I don't think I would have done it without the coupon, as they are pricey. They are classic, beautifully constructed, and comfy.

Thank you!!
  14. I had a triple zip in gunmetal cancelled last time :crybaby:with the code. I don't really see any bags that are worth it to me though since I need to save for the upcoming sales.

I do however see some shoes I like. Anyone have any reviews? It's hard to make a decision because they only show the shoe from one angle and not head on.

Whoops lol just noticed the sale passed!
  15. There is another sale going on right now, but it's only 20% off, enter HOLIDAY at checkout. It's also good in store, so if you have a store near you, you can go try the shoes on.