Cole Haan Triple Zip Satchel in Gunmetal

?

Cole Haan Triple Zip Satchel in Gunmetal

1. Love!

2. Hate!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone! I was hoping to get some opinions on this bag. Any thoughts are appreciated, whether you like the bag, dislike the bag, you own the bag ect...!

This is the large size and the Diet Coke can is for size reference.

TIA!:heart::yes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I love this bag I have it in black (the small one), but I love the gunmetal. :love:

3. ^Oh thanks! It is big but so gorgeously big! LOL

4. I love it! I've been trying to find one! Where did you get it?!

5. :tup:

6. I have it and I love it and when I die, they'll have to pry it away from my dead, lifeless fingers!

7. I really like the color and it's something I would carry. :smile:

8. I also have this exact bag & I adore it!:tup:

9. I love this bag in smaller version. The bigger one looks for me more like a travel bag. Anyways it is one of my favorite bags from Cole Haan.

10. It really isn't that big- I would definitely need something larger for travel. If you are used to small bags, this one might seem big but it's definitely not one of the bigger bags I own. I really think it's the perfect size:smile:

11. It's a pretty bag that looks like it's very functional but something about the color throws me off from falling in love.

12. Gorgeous! I love the color, it has a rock and roll look to it, but the design keeps it looking very elegant :smile: I love how soft Cole Haan bags are! :heart:

13. I love it! I've been wanting to buy the same bag for myself on eBay for awhile actually.