Cole Haan shoe size compared to other Brands

1. Does anyone know whether Cole Haan shoe sizing is comparable to Rockport and Naturalizer? The reason I ask is because I've seen a pair of Cole Haan wedges that I really love, but I have never tried Cole Haan shoes on, so I don't know if they come up bigger or smaller or whether they are on the narrow or wide size, etc, etc, but I always wear Rockport and Naturalizer size 6 (sometimes Medium and sometimes Wide). Any thoughts? I'm in Saudi Arabia, hence can't pop in to a US store and try them on.

2. My experience has been that Cole Haans run on the small size. I wear a 7.5 or 8, and I need an 8 in Cole Haans. I can't tell you how they compare to Naturalizers or Rockports since I don't have any of those.

3. In my experience, they can run 1 to 2 sizes small, and run narrow compared to brands like rockport and naturalizer. But that is just in my experience- I would just try them on. My Cole Haans that I own, are some of my most comfortable shoes.

4. Thanks for the responses. I think I will have to pass on the Cole Haan shoes because I can't try them on as I'm in the Middle East and the shoes are in the States. I'll have to check out Cole Haan sizes when I'm next home in Seattle. Many thanks.