Coldwater Creek - 70% Off With Code

1. Hi Ladies:

Sorry if this has been posted already!

I just got an email from Coldwater Creek. They are taking 60% off everything online, but if you put in the code SALE70 during checkout, it will take 70% off of everything!! There are some great buys, so have fun!:tup:
  2. What a crazy sale!
  3. THANKS! I got a whole bunch of stuff for my mom! AND I got some great things to give as gifts next christmas!
  4. I was thinking about stocking up for my mom's b-day w/ some basic stuff like shirts/capris. Does anyone know the quality?
  5. I just got 2 pairs of riding boots, 1 belt and a bra tank for $88, including shipping and tax. I hope I like everything, I've never purchased from them before.
  6. It won't let me use both the 60% off and the 70% off codes together :sad:
  7. Where are my manners, thank you Stormy for the coupon code!
  8. You are very welcome! I also ordered several items at really great prices. I love that they have petite sizes so I don't have to have the pants shortened!!!:smile:
  9. ^ It's good quality and I think their stuff looks better IRL-- it's a lot like Chicos in terms of quality (excellent) and sizing (big).

Btw, I know a lot of younger ladies aren't interested in their stuff, but I'm 26 and I ordered the travel knit gathered black cardigan and the layered onyx and quartz necklace. I'm going to wear it with dark wide leg jeans and black heels. I think it will be really cute! Oh and the total only came to ~$40 with shipping! :tup:

10. That is a great sale! Thanks for the info!
  11. Thanks for the info, Claire! I placed an order too for both me and my mom and I'm 26 also. I ordered three t-shirts for myself and two capris for her. Six bucks for a v-neck t-shirt is a really good price- and the colors were cute too.