Coincidence?? Chloe Edith & Dooney Tote

1. What do you think is it a coincidence that these two purses look alike? Im tired of D&B copying other designers ideas, its getting to be annoying. It has the same basic shape as the Chloe Edith.:mad::censor:

a68977.jpeg 00190m_24.jpg
  2. I don't see much of a resemblance.

3. Me neither

4. Ditto!

5. don't see the similarities either...

6. Im another, just dont see it.

7. Me either.

8. I think the Dooney looks a bit like Marc Jacobs, but I don't see much resemblance to Edith.

9. Not seing it- the Dooney is much more stuctured, and the only resemblance I can see is in the color.

10. Lila, yeah, I see it too. I would have probably thought the same thing.

11. Me either. I agree with tln though, it looks more like MJ than the Edith, and anyways every designer has put out similar styles to each other in one way or another.

12. you are right, same basic shape....but, that is a pretty basic shape, if you know what I mean....that "squarish" rectangluar is not origianal for Chloé or D&B (been around for centuries)...but, perhaps we are missing your point?...I do see that they are both similar, but, could they just both be representing the trend?

13. I dont see the resembelence other than the color..

14. Since the size and shape of bags always have their limits and that both of these bags are of very simple designs, it is hard not to have them look somewhat similar... but in this case, I don't really see a CLOSE resemblance that will make me think Dooney's copying Chloe... :yes:

15. Those 2 front pockets don't compare to Edith's one pocket.