cognac vs. bourbon?

1. i want to buy a kooba bag online, but i've never seen the bag in person so i'm wondering if anyone here can help me with a question about color. what's the difference between cognac and bourbon? is one more orange-y than the other? if so, which one? i would like to get a bag with more of a brown color w/o orange undertones. thanks!
  2. Personally, I think the cognac is more orange-y.
  3. Prefer the Cognac myself, but the Bourbon has so many fans, guess the Cognac is more orange-y...
  4. I prefer cognac as well. :smile:
  5. they are both beautiful colors, but ultimately i think it depends on the style of the bag. i like the color cognac more, but on a style like the Sienna, i actually prefer the bourbon over the cognac.
  6. I prefer Bourbon. More brown with less orange tones.
  7. Guess maybe it's bourbon for you then, ekc:smile:
  8. I'd say bourbon.
  9. I have to agree - bourbon is nicer IMO. I got rid of my cognac - the orange undertones weren't as flattering to my skintone if that makes sense....
  10. I personally love the bourbon, not quite so orangy as the cognac, but there again, it all depends on the style of the bag. Some look better in bourbon, others in cognac.
  11. I agree with you Mini
  12. I agree, bourbon is less orange than cognac.
  13. Well bourbon is good any time of the day, but I prefer cognac after a lovely meal.

Oh wait..were you talking about COLORS??? :roflmfao: