Coffer questions...

1. Hi everyone...

I fell in love w/ the Coffer after seeing pics of it, but I've never seen it in person. Now that I've sold a few things on eBay, I think I can afford to buy this bag. My question is - is there more than one size of the Coffer? If so, can you tell me what they are? And is it safe to buy it from here http://diabro.net/index.php/cPath/192_761? They cost a bit less than Net-a-porter. And last question, are ALL Coffers on eBay fake?? When I checked, they were all under $500. I know I should post on the Authenticate This forum but I feel bad posting so many. There is ONE that's for $699, I'll post that one on the Authenticate This thread.

Any help would be great:yes:... TIA!!!

2. I cannot answer your first question about Coffer sizing since I don't own one. But I can tell you diabro is legit. You can safely buy from them. Many many Coffer listed on eBay are fakes. The most famous way to identify if it is authentic is to count the network on the handle. Authentic Coffer has 12 networks, fakes Coffer usually have more.

3. Hi HandbagAngel , was it to count the braids on the handle, is that what you mean? :confused1: Really curious here coz i've been seeing alot of fakes out there..

4. BabyK, i recently purchased the coffer (see my thread my 1st Coffer!!!!!) and there is only 1 size for it. And its extremely spacious especially after the leather has softened.. great bag.. I can even put in my gym gears inside plus other necessity. :yes: no regrets in buying her at all!!!! Hope you get yours soon...

5. Hi BabyK, have you looked at Styledrops for Coffers? They really have a nice selection and are pretty quick with shipping. I bought my Cammello Coffer there and will shop there again. :yes: You actually can find authentic Coffers on Ebay, just not many. You are right though, unfortunately most are fakes :sad:. Good luck!