Cocoan Croc

1. I've searched the color thread and can't find a photo of cocoan croc. Lots of you have said it's gorgeous--is it a better choice than miel or saffron or one of the reds for a one and only croc bag?

2. I would love to see a pic too,also what color is saffron ?

3. pampered1, I feel the color choice is a personal one, but, I've seen and held cocoan croc and it is stunning. Like a piece of luscious chocolate candy:drool:

cocoancrocjige1.JPG cocoancrocjige2.JPG
  4. Saffron is a lovely mustard yellow---it's gorgeous. Pazt's friend has an amazing one. Cocoan is really beautiful IRL--very dark brown though...from far away it can look almost black. I think Aspen has one in 30cm--TDF!

5. Saffron is on the color chart--mustardy gold. I started a thread and someone posted a gorgeous bag--friend of Patz, I believe. I am on the verge of an order and want to make the right decision. I like saffron because it looks like an all year color. I also love rouge vif in crocodile but for a forever bag, I'm afraid that the colors are more risky (but more fun) than a brown. Hmm..safe or risky, safe or risky?

6. I am in the same boat as you as I agonize over my decisions--I chose Rouge VIF in croc as my first choice--it's not a bright red in croc--more of a burgundy--thought it served well as a neutral yet had a bit of color as well. Miel is my backup, but I keep thinking about the Miel so may reverse it. Too many beautiful colors. Were you thinking in a Kelly or Birkin?

7. so what color do you think this is? the no flash pix makes it look cocoan-ish, but the flash pic is miel-y. :confused1:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. O, our local store has the rouge vif croc birkin 30 with diamonds - it's TDF!!!!!! you should see it! :graucho:

9. I'm thinking of a 30cm Birkin, since I have a Kelly (Havanne), but not a Birkin. But I am also considering whether the Kelly is a better choice--more formal--for a croc bag. In that case, I might go for croc Kelly and vert anis Birkin. I have a rouge vif bag in chevre and the red is VERY bright. The photos of rouge vif croc look much deeper and mor Burgandy, which I would like.

10. I'm thinking of a 30cm Birkin, since I have a Kelly (Havanne), but not a Birkin. But I am also considering whether the Kelly is a better choice--more formal--for a croc bag. In that case, I might go for croc Kelly and vert anis Birkin. I have a rouge vif bag in chevre and the red is VERY bright. The photos of rouge vif croc look much deeper and more Burgandy, which I would like.

11. Orchids I love that rouge vif my dear...smart woman!

12. Pazt, where is your local store?

13. houston (713)623-2177 :love:

14. Susi, that Jige is gorgeous!

15. Beautiful--could it be Havanne Croc?