Coco Cabas Question ...

1. Hi! I was hoping that someone might be able to help me, I am new to Chanel. My DH always takes me to Chanel and tells me to pick whatever bag I want - he is very generous! Still I never find a thing. The next day I will see what I like on a person in the mall and be totally confused. I am not sure if it is just the Chanel near my home (@ the Americana in Manhasset) has no selection or what. It also has to do with the fact that the SA's stalk you while you shop, they follow you and lurk between displays. Actually last christmas I almost bought a bag for a litthe over $3k and then the SA blew it. My DH said dont worry about the $, if I like it get it. Then the SA whispers in my ear "who cares about the $, he is paying for it. Just buy it". I lost it. I handed it back to her, grabbed my DH & kids and left. Also no returns - you have 7 days to get store credit only.

After looking through the Chanel boards I think that I am in LOVE:heart: with the Coco Cabas bags. I really like the leather with the large C's, the black patent or the denim. Are these bags still available? Any idea on a price? And one last ? ... are they comfortable on the shoulder?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA