Coco Cabas large size Black or Dark Brown?

1. My SA just told me there will be Coco Cabas large size in black and dark brown coming in soon, price at $1995.

Since I am still thinking to get a causal daily large size bag, should I get a Coco Cabas? Which color do u prefer? Black or Dark Brown?

Thanks a lot! :smile::smile:
  2. I am partial to dark brown!
  3. roey,

yeah, u got a dark brown MC tote... :tup:
  4. Actually, Chanel calls the color of my MC tote dark grey but it looks nothing like grey IRL!

I also just bought the black patent luxury tote - same as yours but in the large size. It's so pretty! I actually returned my khaki Cabas to help fund it.

Anyway, dark brown would be different for you, since you already have black.
  5. I think the black is good.
  6. roey,

Oh, u returned the baby cabas khaki? I am waiting for this one badly!!! but i guess there will be no more left! I am under waiting list for the Pre-Fall baby cabas khaki.
  7. Brown sounds more fitting for a Cabas as its a slouchy casual style. I might get that and also ............I wish they would do the Vinyl in a much smaller size too.
  8. I have reserved the large size Coco Cabas black from my SA. I am also waiting for the baby cabas khaki. Which one should i get if both are available?
  9. I prefer non-black for large bag.
  10. does anyone know exactly what coco cabas colors chanel is doing for fall. can u still get the large chocolate brown coco cabas like sienne miller has, and if so, where? also, have u heard about the new vinyl bags with a flap. anyone have pics? thanks!
  11. I don't know if the Coco Cabas large size are from FALL shipment or not, but my SA told me there will be black and dark brown coming in soon. U can check from Saks. :tup:
  12. I don't think there is a dark brown Cabas; she may mean khaki which is a bronze color some people might mistake for brown.
  13. The original dark brown is really gorgeous! It is the color that goes with brown and black.
  14. I am partial to BLACK!!!:graucho:
  15. I say black only because I wear alot more black than brown. It's really up to you either way... enjoy!!