Coco cabas bag...

1. Soo--Im waiting for a shipment from my SA and she said theyre getting it in Satin, caviar leather and vinyl

Im pretty sure I dont want vinyl...so there is NOT patent leather?

And which are the sizes for each of the leather types and what color options are there?

Thanks!!! :smile:

2. No patent.

Vinyl in two sizes.
    Satin in two sizes.
    Leather in one size.

Colors posted on several threads...

3. okies i read that just now from digging around a little--lazy me...sorry =X

just trying to spend more time on "work" and less browsing the threads for chanel info haha...

i didnt notice any pics of people with the leather coco cabas bag on them right?

thanks so much socal! (ur on TFS too right?)

4. I so understand...

Yes, occasionally on TFS but love the speed of conversation on tPF!

Another short-cut...

Chanel 002.jpg Chanel 001.jpg
  5. ^ Can hardly stand the terrible angle of the shoulder pic above, but I will post and take one "for the team"...

6. awww thanks...yah i suck at taking pics so no worries there...love the bag and size...have to see the color in person thogh-def looks very grey in ur pic...

yah i remembered u from TFS...i love that board too but this board is def easier to navigate and all ;)

7. Here is a close-up. The black leather is definitely distressed with a slightly "faded" appearance. Took her for a spin last weekend...so much fun!

Chanel 003.jpg
  8. i LOVE LOVE it...ok trying to patiently wait for my SA to call me now haha