coco cabas $995

1. Can you post a photo, why price difference? Is is much smaller, and serously, can't I find it somwhere? Is it really impossible to find? Ideas?

Thanks!

2. The $995 one is pretty much sold out - it's the large Coco Cabas in the shiny vinyl material (it's not leather, so that's why it's cheaper). The vinyl comes in 2 sizes if I remember right, a large and an extra large.

3. and the large is seriously large enough...the bigger one is called oversized....and it's HUGE....

995...it's pretty inexpensive for a Chanel....but...
    It's vinyl.....

I am thinking about getting one....but the fact that it's vinyl bugs me a little...

I think there are some on E-bay and there will be new release sometime soon...I am not so sure though.....

4. I don't mind the vinyl, sure its cheaper, but I think it makes it unique, soooooooo scared of eBay, any sellers in particular u trust?

5. No....I haven't really bought much from E-bay, so I am not familiar w/ many sellers there, but I am sure if you do enough research, you will be fine...STUDY A LOT BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PURCHASE!!!

But as far as I am concerned, I think the price of black large vinyl coco cabas is more that 995 on E-bay.....some of them sell it for over 1200~1300.....

So...be careful, be selective and you might be successful....

Good luck and once you purchase one, let us share the pix...

I am waiting mine at NM.....they said it might be in next week, maybe a month, maybe never.....:crybaby:

I guess I will have to wait and see.....;)

6. Its for sale in a NM catalog I received about a week ago. Catelog Code ACF06. Item #1. Good luck!

7. I spoke to NM and another boutique that carries Chanel and both had informed me that the CoCo Cabas in Vinyl has sold out and will not be getting anymore because they are discontinued as well :sad: