1. [​IMG]

My first time seeing this designer I like
  2. [​IMG]

3. I really like the first one, style and color!
  4. anyone has bags from this brand? I saw a pretty nice bag today from this boutique near my workplace today. The new arrivals looks yummy. So wondering how is the quality of bags from this brand.

feedback would be most appreciated!
  5. they're of a pretty good quality.....i think made in italy....stilish and definitely low cost....!!
  6. I've got a big shopper tote which I used all my university time. It's older than 10 years and still in very good shape and condition. Their quality is excellent for the price!!
  7. they are quite popular in europe, lovely leather, although they tend to go on sale often and usually, i see them in the sale box that it just puts me off the brand and paying full price

have you checked they have quite a number of bags from this brand
  8. Really interesting shapes! I think I like it....nice find.
  9. i have a dark brown coccinelle bag and i use it for university and it is great!!
  10. pretty bags!!!
  11. Who carries them? Any major department stores or just small boutiques?
  12. It's not doing well in Singapore and closed down few years back. Furla is slightly more successful here but still under the radar as compared to more well established monogramcentric brands.
  13. I own a bag from this designer. Try them, you wont be dissapointed. The leather are so soft!
  14. can those of you who own them please check the studs for me and see what's written on them. The fiocchi stamped studs are really freaking me out.