Cobalt blue vs. royal blue

I don't see any difference on both colors too. If I didn't have my Cobalt, I would definitely get the Royal Blue. Here's my Cobalt Micro...Love her to death!
IMG_0932.jpg

004.jpg

HeathJo said:
These are nanos, the smallest size with the long detachable strap for cross body wear. They are now the only ones that have no feet. The grainy luggages used to come with no feet when they were made of pebbled lambskin, and the 2010 Envelope Minis do not either. This changed when the grainy bags began being made of drummed calfskin for the Resort 2012 collection

Thank you again--also very helpful in understanding the history and current releases. Love the little nanos you show in your photos. Both blues are gorgeous.

I love my royal blue phantom

I bet! They are gorgeous!!!

Thank you so much! :smile:

Thank you again--also very helpful in understanding the history and current releases. Love the little nanos you show in your photos. Both blues are gorgeous.

YW! :smile:

I don't see any difference on both colors too.

They look the same to me.

i do not see a difference between cobalt and royal blue

I don't really see a difference either, but some who are very color sensitive might notice that the Cobalt has a VERY slight more violet undertone.

Hi, This is my first post, glad I found this thread! I know that the micro luggage in solid colors are hard to find, where are you finding them, especially in colors like the cobalt and royal blue? I am trying to find one to order. Thanks!

Love the comparison pics on this thread!!!

Just curious, does anyone know which blue (cobalt or royal blue) was done for Celine Cruise/Spring Summer 2014 season??

And did the cobalt and/or royal blue ever come in grainy leather or only in smooth leather? (specifically for nano luggage tote style)

Thanks!!!

And was there also an "Electric Blue" color too?

I thought the only brighter blues for Celine were "Cobalt" and "Royal Blue"...but I haven't kept up with Celine as much so I wasn't sure if there's also a new blue called "Electric Blue" and how that compares to the Cobalt and Royal Blue...

And was there also an "Electric Blue" color too?

I thought the only brighter blues for Celine were "Cobalt" and "Royal Blue"...but I haven't kept up with Celine as much so I wasn't sure if there's also a new blue called "Electric Blue" and how that compares to the Cobalt and Royal Blue...
Yes there is an electric blue and it is very bright!