Coats For This Winter

UGH...just my boring NorthFace parka, a Pea Coat, and a suede jacket with fake fur trim. I may try to grab another North Face this year. Luckily being a student means no fancy jackets necessary LOL

My big fluffy Zero Xposur down ski jacket. It's gotten very cold all of a sudden here, and my other light jackets just aren't going to cover it anymore.

And anyway, my winter coat is a bit big - so I'll have room when my belly starts to get bigger :biggrin:

Well, I believe in have a good coat for the winter. Not only will keep the elements out, it can really tie an outfit together. These are what I've purchased for this year. As you can tell I really love coats.
Calvin Klein red angora/wool blend
Dana Buchman black angora/wool blend
Steve by Searle shearling coat
INC nylon down-filled coat
Forever 21 empire waist light coat

Attachments

• IMG_1222.JPG
    IMG_1222.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1225.JPG
    IMG_1225.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1226.JPG
    IMG_1226.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1227.JPG
    IMG_1227.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1205.jpg
    IMG_1205.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 49
In addition, I walked into this discount store the last week and found last season's Lauren by Ralph Lauren coats on sale. So I just had to stock up. I've been meaning to get a few down-filled microfiber coats because I'm expecting a very wet and cold winter.
Light grey suede jacket
Light blue anorak
Light pink vest
Brown satin anorak
Silver jacket

Attachments

• IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1230.JPG
    IMG_1230.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1229.JPG
    IMG_1229.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1228.JPG
    IMG_1228.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1224.JPG
    IMG_1224.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 44
I bought two winter coats so far this season:

A red wool coat from Zara with big shiney silver buttons and a blue-ish grey wool military style See by Chloe coat which sort of looks like the one I attached in the photo below though mine has a few different details. The wool on the chloe one is so thick! It will be perfect for super cold Pittsburgh days. I've been wearing and getting tons of compliments on the Zara one.

282546033_c8f031212e.jpg

I'm addicted to coats so even though I bought three winter ones last year, I want a third winter one this year too. There's this short, plaid hoodied wool peacoat from American Eagle called a "graduate coat" or something that I love. I just need to go to the store and try it on in person.

Attachments

• coatchloe.jpg
    coatchloe.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 47
I've realized none of my coats/jackets are warm enough so I'm just going to wear my black Dolce & Gabbana bondage puffer jackets (they're amazing in that they don't make you look top heavy; you can adjust the volume with the straps) and freeze. It's less flamboyant than wearing a fur!

I have more coats too but I'm obsessed with the Dolces right now. (This is one of them, the cropped version.) They look quite chic zipped up with a pencil skirt and black pumps.

100096811.jpg

I also have a leather trench with a fox fur collar, flannel wool blazers, red princess wool coat, shearling with painted flowers (yes it's warm but so delicate so I only wear it when I go out), flared wool black coat, some suede coats, a tweed coat, fur jackets, a gold leather trench, etc. More coats in my other closets. I love coats! Too bad the prettier ones aren't warm enough!