Coach's has new stuff again!

1. It isn't on their website yet but I got a cataloge when we opened my wristlet that was delivered yesterday. I can take pictures if anyone wants to see it.
    Some highlights....
    • Orange and Yellow- a lot of new stuff in Orange and Yellow
    • The Legacy line now comes in a canvas trimmed in leather, therefor more affordable:smile:
    • GREAT Optic Shoulder bags....ITs going to be hard for me not to grab one.
    • Tye Dye line- I don't really care for the tye dye stuff...there is a lot of it coming though.
    • Darker Patchwork is back
    • DENIM :amazed: could this be inspired by LV? They have 2 sizes of of hobo's listed The larger is $598!!!:amazed: They list a smaller one though for $298. They are cute so I may have to try on the smaller version.

Oh and in the mail today I got a handwritten Thank You card from my Coach SA. That was so sweet!:love:

2. I got the catalog too! OMG I'm glad you said something lol I was going to take pictures but I figured no one would really be interested :/

[sigh] Man am I glad you're here :] When I saw the tye dye stuff I just sat and stared at it for the longest, lol.

3. I'm interested!

4. You got it too!!! What did you think of the Denim on the last page?

5. please post pics!!:biggrin: :unsure:

6. I dont think I will ever buy anything coach again. I have so many and Im sorry I bought so much because the fabric gets so dirty. All the money I spent on coach, I could have bought a great LV canvas bag. Does anyone know how to clean the coach bags???? :mad: they look gross!

7. Okay ladies! Sorry about the Glare...Here it is from begining to end. I will post them 6 at a time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. are all the purses available yet or are they just taking preorders? Or are they released in May? I'm gonna be so broke after seeing all this. Thanks for showing!

11. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Okay, That's it the new stuff!

12. Some stuff says "Available in Select Stores"
    Others say "Available in June"

So I am assuming all this stuff will be rolling out in pieces and by June it will all be available.

13. Ooh I love their new wristlets, they're gorgeous!! Hopefully those will be out soon! Thanks for posting up the pics Kiari - you're awesome!! :biggrin:

14. Coach has a cleaner and a conditioner reasonably priced in it's store. I'm assuming an LV would get just as dirty as Coach, it's all a matter of how you treat it. Maybe the brown Canvas on LV would just cover up the dirt better?:idea:

15. No Problemo! :biggrin: I love sharing in the excitement!