Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Saint Laurent Monogram College Satchel (Large) in New Vert Fonce, sheepskin ("mouton")
I had been mulling over this bag since March. I love green and purple and it's so hard to find anything in those colors for handbags, especially green.

The Saint Laurent monogram college large looks small, but I fit all of my essentials (overly stuffed pen case, A5 moleskin, wallet, business card holder, anti-bac, lotion, chapstick, tissues, keys, wet wipes, work badge, LV cotton wipe cloth, and iPhone 6 plus). I can even shove a 7.25 x 10 inch booklet in with all of this!

Overall, I love this bag, although I'll live with the gouged chip of leather on the handle since I don't trust SL to correct it/send me a better replacement. It's a classic bag that I hope to keep in my collection forever.
Please welcome my final bag acquisition of the year (I think), bag number 8.
Ysl%20college%20monogram%20forest%20green%20tpf_zpsnctzc6eh.jpeg

Last edited:
Saint Laurent Monogram College Satchel (Large) in New Vert Fonce, sheepskin ("mouton")
I had been mulling over this bag since March. I love green and purple and it's so hard to find anything in those colors for handbags, especially green.

The Saint Laurent monogram college large looks small, but I fit all of my essentials (overly stuffed pen case, A5 moleskin, wallet, business card holder, anti-bac, lotion, chapstick, tissues, keys, wet wipes, work badge, LV cotton wipe cloth, and iPhone 6 plus). I can even shove a 7.25 x 10 inch booklet in with all of this!

Overall, I love this bag, although I'll live with the gouged chip of leather on the handle since I don't trust SL to correct it/send me a better replacement. It's a classic bag that I hope to keep in my collection forever.
Gorgeous! Just live it. Congrats!

Reactions: donutsprinkles

Beautiful...love that color!

Reactions: donutsprinkles