Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

One of my latest impulsive ebay purchases was a Chanel 3 Bag maxi flap. I was doing so well on my pseudo ban, but I blew it up this week. ;)
9f28d5f65d61bff4c7c89b82610611fb.jpg

image.jpeg
Louis Vuitton Pochette Cles, Vernis leather
I cannot capture the color of amarante on my phone, but here is one of my oldest color HG items from my wishlist. Never thought I'd get it...I don't know why people complain about this key pouch. So much easier to open up than my Gucci Swing case or Coach mini skinny. The inner D ring is also low enough into the pouch that the zipper never catches on it. Love it! I actually even prefer it without the logo plate. Feels less flashy! teehee!

View attachment 3417441
I cannot capture the color of amarante on my phone, but here is one of my oldest color HG items from my wishlist. Never thought I'd get it...I don't know why people complain about this key pouch. So much easier to open up than my Gucci Swing case or Coach mini skinny. The inner D ring is also low enough into the pouch that the zipper never catches on it. Love it! I actually even prefer it without the logo plate. Feels less flashy! teehee!

Congrats on this beautiful piece! Amarante is a gorgeous color -- definitely an HG color. And since it's a dark color, you don't have to worry about color transfer. I have it in RB and am contemplating the blueberry one :sad:.

View attachment 3417441
Such a gorgeous color! I've been contemplating a bag in this shade, but I need to restrain myself.

One of my latest impulsive ebay purchases was a Chanel 3 Bag maxi flap. I was doing so well on my pseudo ban, but I blew it up this week. ;)
9f28d5f65d61bff4c7c89b82610611fb.jpg
Congrats! Great color. Enjoy.
View attachment 3417441

Congrats! Beautiful color. Enjoy!

Congrats on this beautiful piece! Amarante is a gorgeous color -- definitely an HG color. And since it's a dark color, you don't have to worry about color transfer. I have it in RB and am contemplating the blueberry one :sad:.
Thank you! I looked at blueberry in Epi and Vernis and it's just so different in each leather (saw it on alma vernis and capucines epi) that I couldn't really fall in love like I thought I would. The rose ballerine is so darling, but like you say the color transfer may be a concern. I wish for a midnight blue to come into vernis!

Such a gorgeous color! I've been contemplating a bag in this shade, but I need to restrain myself.
Have you seen the tiny crossbody bags in this color? Gorgeous! Not enabling, I hope!

Reactions: quinna
Thank you! I looked at blueberry in Epi and Vernis and it's just so different in each leather (saw it on alma vernis and capucines epi) that I couldn't really fall in love like I thought I would. The rose ballerine is so darling, but like you say the color transfer may be a concern. I wish for a midnight blue to come into vernis!
!
Agree -- blueberry is so different in epi and vernis. I like the epi version better.

Part 2 of my ban blow up. Happy due date to me. ;) I've been going nuts trying to id this style specifically, but from what I can find it's basically called a messenger flap from last year sometime, and it's about the size of a jumbo.
1bc340e7e7731dadd24861dafdd180a2.jpg

Any day any time now, right? Wishing you well! And congrats on another Chanel beauty.