1. i really LOVE coach. but, on my salary is expensive! is there anyway to get coupons? or to joins something?:smile:
  2. I've heard that you can do charge/sends from the outlet.
  3. I would definitely recommend hitting up the outlets. I am not sure where you are located but I think I remember seeing a Coach outlet when I was visiting Orlando in January.
  4. there are two coach outlets in orlando!! one at premium factory outlet.... and there is another one on the other side of Int'l drive...i forgot the name though.
  5. try coach outlets.
  6. If you're feeling adventurous, there's always eBay.
  7. As far as I'm aware there are no Coach "coupons". A couple times a year Coach does have something called a "PCE" or "Preferred Customer Event" where you get a card that gives you 25% off of mostly anything in the store or online. (Sometimes they exclude certain items.)

If you find out when a PCE is going on you can go in and ask if you can be included. Some people have had luck doing that. Otherwise I agree with the others, outlets are the way to go. Especially the clearance section in them. You can find great treasures there.
  8. I vote for outlets, too - I have found some GREAT stuff at Coach outlets, and in their clearance section, they frequently have stock that was overrun in the regular stores - at WAY less than retail! I got a soho stitched hobo in black (originally $458) for $156 at the outlet in North Carolina! YEA!!
  9. Currently, by my TJ Maxx (in Atlanta) there are a ton of Coach bags there
  10. i remember seeing a ton of great stuff at the premium outlets in orlando!

good luck in your search :biggrin:
  11. 1) Coach's PCE (preferred customer event) where you get 25% off on almost anything in store.

2) Macy's Friends & Family discount where you can get 20% off their Coach bags and accessories. (but it just ended yesterday).

3) Coach outlets