~~Coach Winter 2008 RAOK Info & And ***REVEAL!!!!***

1. Sex:Female
2. Favorite color: Purple
3. Favorite snack/food: No candy for me, 2008 I will lose weight. If you know of any healthy yummy snacks you can send them to me.
4. Favorite beverage: Arizon green tea
5. Coffee or tea?: Tea (right now jasmine is my favorite)
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): none
7. Favorite bag brands: COACH and LV.
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Melon
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): LAMB, anything fresh and clean smelling.
10. Favorite makeup brand: CHANEL, MAC lipglasses
11. Favorite skincare brand: CHANEL
12. Favorite stores: COACH, macy*s, NORDSTROM.
13. Favorite magazines/books:InTouch, USweekly, InStyle, and Cosmo.
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read:None at the moment.
15. Favorite TV show/movie: Nip/Tuck season 4, Grey's Anatomy.
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):trendy
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Disneyland,Stars, Disney snowglobes, and scrapbooking.
18. Pets: none :sad:
19. Other fun facts: I love ebay, and I am obessed with Coach scarves and juicy couture charms.
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? yellow ponytail scarf, peony scarf, red coach headband scarf, any scarf will do I just love them.

1. Sex: Girl!
2. Favorite color: Pink, light purple (lilac), some shades of green (light).
3. Favorite snack/food: Puppy Chow! (the snack, not the dog food...) Sour candy (gummi worms, Warheads), Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses!
4. Favorite beverage: Iced Tea, Diet Coke.
5. Coffee or tea?: Both, but when I go to Starbucks I just get Hot Chocolate.
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Bananas. Ew.
7. Favorite bag brands: Coach!
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Lilac, apples.
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): RL Romance, B&BW Country Apple.
10. Favorite makeup brand: ----
11. Favorite skincare brand: Whatever decides to work at the time :hysteric:
12. Favorite stores: American Eagle, Aeropostale, Target, Border's.
13. Favorite magazines/books: Anything by Nicholas Sparks, Jen Lancaster, Jodie Picoult.
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: PS I Love You, Bright Lights Big Ass.
15. Favorite TV show/movie: Ugly Betty, Jericho, Criminal Minds...I also love the Food Network.
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I wear a lot of cute shirts with tanks underneath, jeans...in the summer I *plan* on wearing dresses but we'll see what happens.
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Cooking!
18. Pets: 2 kitties, April and Gracie.
19. Other fun facts: I love hockey and baseball! Detroit Red Wings and Tigers :woohoo:
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? The new bee keyfob, Signature Flower Charm (pink!), "A" Charm.

Wow wish I could do ROAK> Megan is always on, so I don't get to get on and post. It has actually been since like, July since I have been on. I usually get on and look at the posts, but never post anything!

Megan has done ROAK like, three times... maybe if I can get my posts up I can do the one in March?

do you think they would let me do it in March if I get my posts up?

<H2 style="BACKGROUND: white; MARGIN: auto 0in 0pt">Sex: Female
2. Favorite color: Purple and Pin k
3. Favorite snack/food: Hot Tamales, Junior Mints , Fig Newton&#8217;s , Chocolate Chip Cookies , candy from Sees Candy
4. Favorite beverage: Sweet Ice Tea
5. Coffee or tea?: Both &#8211; I do love Starbucks
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Glitter in Makeup , Angora , Mohair
7. Favorite bag brands: Coach
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Vanilla, Flower Scents , fruit scents
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): I love the Victoria Secret Garden Scents , I like most fruity perfume scents &#8211; please nothing with cinnamon or spice scent in it , the smell the scent makes me sick to my stomach
10. Favorite makeup brand: MAC , Sephora brand , L&#8217;Oreal , I love Makeup , I will try any brand , I love Essie and OPI nail polish
11. Favorite skincare brand: Cetaphil
12. Favorite stores: J. Crew Banana Republic , Macys Nordstrom&#8217;s
13. Favorite magazines/books: Vogue, Sports Illustrated , Bon Appétit, In Style
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Beth Harbison, Elizabeth M. Harbison, Bitter is the New Black ,
Birth of a Dynasty : Behind the Pinstripes with the 1996 by Joel Sherman, David Cone

15. Favorite TV show/movie: The Simpsons, Grey&#8217;s Anatomy, Ugly Betty , The First 48
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Preppy with lots of bright colors , I love argyle sweaters and socks , I like anything in bright colors
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I love Yankees Baseball:nuts: &#8211; I am obsessed with it, aside from that I love to shop for anything, no matter what it is I like to shop for it . I make my own Jewelry so I spend a lot of time in craft stores , I love reading , I love cooking and reading cook books . I love anything with hearts on it :heart:
18. Pets: Dust Bunnies :roflmfao:
19. Other fun facts: I am a college student who is applying to the University of Michigan as I type, it is a huge step in my life and I could not be more nervous/excited in my life, I have a tiny handmade jewelry business, I love receiving gifts, no matter what I get I normally like it and I always appreciate the effort people put into the gifts
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK?

Metallic Heart Cell Phone Charm, Metallic Multi Heart Charm, The new E and U charms with the gold hard wear , the new heart or star charm , or anything someone finds at the outlet , as long as it has Coach on it I am going to like it !:yahoo::nuts:

</H2>

1. Sex: Female
2. Favorite color: Pink!
3. Favorite snack/food: Anything Sugar Free
4. Favorite beverage: Coffee
5. Coffee or tea?: Starbucks coffee all the way!
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): None
7. Favorite bag brands: LV and Burberry
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Vanilla
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Vanilla
10. Favorite makeup brand: Any- getting back into actually caring about my appearance and went crazy at avon for Christmas
11. Favorite skincare brand: Any-no faves
12. Favorite stores: Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy
13. Favorite magazines/books: Fashion, decorating, and food!
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Read?? I don't remember the last time I had time to read a book -lol
15. Favorite TV show/movie: SATC
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I would like to think trendy
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Hello Kitty
18. Pets: 4 longhair dachshund (girls). These are my children
19. Other fun facts: I am obsessed with starbuck mug. DH claims my kitchen looks like a starbuck holiday store!
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? Anything, I have never bought myself anything from COACH. I always buy for my nieces and sil's

1. Sex: Female!
2. Favorite color: turquoise, teal, pink
3. Favorite snack/food: I love anything sweet, especially hard candies
4. Favorite beverage: coffee! And a good margarita every now and then LOL
5. Coffee or tea?: I love both, but I need coffee to live :heart:
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): none for me, but my kids are allergic to nuts so nothing with nuts gets to stay in our house
7. Favorite bag brands: COACH!!! I also obviously love D&B ;)
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): I love cinnamon and apple scents, and clean laundry scents
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Philosophy Baby Grace is my favorite, with Amazing Grace and Falling in Love by Philosophy close seconds
10. Favorite makeup brand: Anything, I am not picky!
11. Favorite skincare brand: Mary Kay, Lush
12. Favorite stores: Target, Old Navy, Coach LOL, Kohl's
13. Favorite magazines/books: LOVE cooking magazines, Rachael Ray and Paula Deen; scrapbooking magazines; I love Nora Roberts and Sandra Brown books
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: any cookbook, especially Rachael Ray's latest books
15. Favorite TV show/movie: Grey's Anatomy, any reality TV
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): mostly conservative with a touch of preppy LOL
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I love to try new crafty things; my last RAOK buddy sent me some handmade jewelry and got me hooked on learning how to bead jewelry; I knit a lot; and I love baseball--my DH still plays baseball and we're a baseball family!
18. Pets: 2 cats--Annie and Russell
19. Other fun facts: I am a stay-at-home-mom and Coach is pretty much the only thing I spend good money on :tup:. I love to cook and putter around in my garden, and I pretty much live around a bonfire in my backyard. My favorite way to end the day is with a glass of red wine and a good magazine!
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? The Signature Ponytail Scarf in either black or pink; a mini skinny of some sort, I'm especially fond of the Bleecker leather; anything in lurex, I have none and I love it!; and I'd love to have a small cosmetic bag in pretty much any color

A wishlist for wander:

1. Sex: Female
2. Favorite color: In general: Pink and Blue. To wear: Black
3. Favorite snack/food: Trying to loose wgt... no munchies (or healthy ones!) :crybaby:
4. Favorite beverage: Diet Coke. Light Lemonade.
5. Coffee or tea?: Starbucks coffee!
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): none
7. Favorite bag brands: LV, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, LeSportsac and Coach!
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Mango, orange, vanilla, cucumber
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Aveda mint rosemary
10. Favorite makeup brand: Bobbi Brown
11. Favorite skincare brand: La Mer, Clinique
12. Favorite stores: Nordstrom, Brighton Collectibles, Anthropologie, JJill
13. Favorite magazines/books: People/inStyle. Lots of books! Love to read!
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: New bestsellers! All types.
15. Favorite TV show/movie: Heroes, Lost. Waitress, Borne series, nat'l treasure.
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Conservative jeans/sweaters with fun accessories/bags (ie. animal prints, tokidoki bags, magenta bleeker, etc...)
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Reading, collecting pez, tokidoki, handbags!
18. Pets: 2 Pugs, Hank and Hazel
19. Other fun facts: 38 yr old mom of 4 (2 boys 9,11, stepkids boy 21, girl 23).
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? I LOVE Legacy Leather and Bleecker leather (not really a signature fan). Bleecker Leather skinny mini (Black), Bleecker Leather wristlet (Pool or Black). Legacy stripe ponytail scarf, Legacy stripe picture frame key fob, Legacy strip wristlet. Tattersall wristlet. Skull Keyfob.

Wishlist:

1. Sex: female
2. Favorite color: i like pink, white, and purple a lot
3. Favorite snack/food:just about anything
4. Favorite beverage: unsweetened iced tea
5. Coffee or tea?: coffee in the am
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): a lot. peanuts, most other nuts. pollen, classic spring time allergies cats
7. Favorite bag brands: uh, coach!
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.):i like apple and pumpkin pie
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): love spell
10. Favorite makeup brand: don't wear a lot of makeup most of the time
11. Favorite skincare brand:i really just wash my face with soap
12. Favorite stores: coach, american eagle, forever 21, macy's the list goes on and on
13. Favorite magazines/books: i love john steinbeck books
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: been too busy with school i don't have one at the moment.
15. Favorite TV show/movie: real world, the hills, miami ink, south park, desperate housewives
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):conservative/trendy
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: i love, love, love, music
18. Pets: 5 dogs at my parent's house and 2 hermit crabs at our apartment
19. Other fun facts: i love my life. what else can i say?
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK?don't know

For the fun of it!:

1. Sex:Female
2. Favorite color: White, Black, Pink, all of them really!
3. Favorite snack/food: Strawberry Laffy Taffy

4. Favorite beverage: Snapple with lemon!!
5. Coffee or tea?: Tea
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): black pepper
7. Favorite bag brands: COACH and LV
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Vanilla Lavendar
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Vanilla Lavendar.
10. Favorite makeup brand: Dior
11. Favorite skincare brand: hmmm
12. Favorite stores: COACH, coach and coach!
13. Favorite magazines/books: InTouch, Parents
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: I got all them for Xmas!
15. Favorite TV show/movie: DH, OTH, Greys,

16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): trendy
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: RUBBER DUCKIES!!!
18. Pets: Golden Retreiver and Calico Cat
19. Other fun facts: I like to scrapbook, look at coach.com every 5 minutes thinking maye they will a something new....lol Love VEGAS...go there a couple times a year
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? key charms to hook onto purse, coach perfume, wristlet, mini skinny, stuff like that

oohhhhhhhhhh I wanna doooo thissssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How often do you do this??

There is usually several through the year in the Coach forum. I can't say for other designer's forums as I stay in here most of the time (because the Coach forum rocks :rochard:).... also there is usually a couple tPF-wide! You'll certainly be able to participate in no time!:yes:

1. Sex: F :girlsigh:

2. Favorite color: Teal/Cyan, shades of blue, Cardinal & Gold (USC Colors), Maroon, Black

3. Favorite snack/food: Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, Ciao Bella gelato, Trader Joe's snacks, Godiva and Neuhaus chocolates. Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt, Sprinkles Cupcakes

4. Favorite beverage: Iced Mocha with Hazelnut or Peppermint, Iced Tea, Iced Coffee

5. Coffee or tea?: Tea and Coffee, as long as it's ICED!

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): None

7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, LV, Burberry, Chanel, Prada, D & G, Christian Dior, Lacoste

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): L'Occitane en Provence verbena and lavender candles and home sprays. I pretty much like all their scents!

9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Coach perfume, Escada Pacific Paradise, Escada Into the Blue, Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie and J'adore, Lacoste Pink, Banana Republic W, Clarins Par Amour Toujours (I love fresh or fruity scents and I am a major perfume addict. I love collecting perfume! I use all of these and more!!!)

10. Favorite makeup brand: Christian Dior, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Lancome

11. Favorite skincare brand: Mario Badescu, L'Occitane en Provence, Chanel, and Clarins for skincare. Ojon, Frederic Fekkai, and Oscar Blonde for hair products.

12. Favorite stores: Coach, Sephora, Ulta, New York and Company, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom's, Dillard's, Macy's, Loehmann's

13. Favorite magazines/books: I subscribe to Allure, Harpar's Bazar, Redbook, and Lucky and I like to pick up In Style and Vogue from the newsstand occasionally. Some of my favorite books are written by John Grisham.

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: I have been wanting to buy, but haven't had a chance to read yet, The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini, and The House of God by Samuel Shem, MD

15. Favorite TV show/movie: Friends (Love that show so much that I actually went to the series finale taping in Burbank in 2004), Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Dirty Sexy Money, Private Practice, Samantha Who, Dancing with the Stars, House MD, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Melrose Place, and the OC!

16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Trendy but Classic at the same time

17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I love to shop! I like volunteering in the community. I like to bake. I love going out to restaurants and trying new cuisine. I am a patron of the arts. I love going to musicals and the symphony. (Last year for my bday I went to the Walt Disney Concert Hall in LA to listen to the LA Philharmonic and it was AMAZING!!)

18. Pets: None (I had a fish once, but she died)

19. Other fun facts: I am in medical school! I love it, but at the same time it the most challenging time in my life. I am a USC Alumna. I love being a Trojan and am thrilled we are ROSE BOWL CHAMPS! I am a major college football fan. I miss Los Angeles very much. I had so much fun there that it's hard being in medical school, where I don't get to do things like go to Pinkberry for frozen yogurt or Sprinkles for yummy red velvet cupcakes haha! I love the world of tv and movies. I went to the Emmys for 3 years and I love going to award shows and tv show tapings. I miss not being in LA because I can't go to events like that anymore. I like going shopping. I like trying out new makeup and skin care. You should see my skin care and makeup collection LOL! :shame: My friend's think I should go into Dermatology since I love skincare and makeup so much haha! I haven't figured out what specialty I want to do yet (Radiology? or Dermatology?)

20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? Coach 2007 Scribble Wristlet and Beauty Case! I have the tote (10676) and the mini skinny but haven't been able to get my hands on the matching wristlet wristlet and beauty case. The legacy stripe wristlet or legacy stripe ponytail scarf