~~Coach Winter 2008 RAOK Info & And ***REVEAL!!!!***

1. COACH Winter 2008 RAOK!!!

Start accepting apps: 1/1/07
    Notification of buddy: 1/15/07
    Official Start of Fall RAOK: 2/1/07 - 2/15/07 and 3/1/07-3/15/07
    Present sent in February and March Price limit: $45-$65
    (You are not required to buy something COACH, but it would be nice:heart:)

Rules of RAOK

1. All applicants will be fully reviewed before acceptance.

2. There is a 400 minimum number of posts to participate or if you have participated in a previous RAOK before and fullfied you duties.

Administrators will be looking for the following:
    a. # of posts in Coach forum to show you are an active Coach participant
    b. frequency of posting (do you disappear for weeks at a time, or are you posting regularly)
    c. previous history participating in Coach RAOK's (did you forget a gift, send them late, not post pictures, not respond to PM's, etc.)
    d. content of posts (1000 congrats does not equal participation in RAOK)
    e. MUST have posted a picture on tPF within previous month (so we can verify you do know how to post photos, etc.)

3. You are required to post photos of each and every gift received. If your buddy decorates outside of the box, please take photos of packaging. Descriptions of gifts will no longer suffice. Pictures should be posted within 72 hours of receipt.

4. Proof of mailing is required for gifts. This proof of mailing must be PMed to me by the 15th of February and the 15th of March. If mailing within your country. This can occur several ways:
    a. in the USA you can send priority mail and purchase delivery confirmation for .65. You can also send regular mail and purchase delivery confirmation.
    b. In Canada, you can mail parcels and get delivery confirmation for free (according to their website). For letters (i.e. if you were mailing only a gift card) you can send it registered mail and receive a tracking number. Cost is $7.95 including tracking.
    c. If mailing to US or Canada from USA or Canada...the customs form number is considered proof.
    d. If mailing in Europe to same country: Some form of tracking is required. I'm not 100% sure how it works overseas...and I didn't have time to check out each individual country.
    e. If mailing to another country in Europe, customs form number/receipt number will suffice.
    f. If sending someone something through the Internet (i.e. gift certificates, magazine subscriptions), please forward the confirmation email to me (minus any CC info, etc.)

5. As a suggestion of a price limit, in the past people have spent ~$45-$65 for gifts. Homemade and thoughtful gifts are appreciated. Wouldn't you love a can of fresh-baked chocolate-chip cookies?

6. No vacationers. If you will be away from home for more than 1 week per month...don't sign up. Gifts have to be mailed and reveals posted in a timely manner as described above, and vacation plans may interfere.

7. If you are purchasing something from eBay for your buddy, please make sure personally that it is in a suitable condition to be sent out as a gift.

8. Administrator can remove someone from the RAOK for not following above rules.

9. An ANGEL system will be in place for missing gifts/unresponsive buddy, etc. Please PM me if you would like to be part of the angel system, to send gifts to someone who has an unresponsive buddy.

Please PM Voodoo if you want to be in the RAOK and are eligible.

Please PM Cocogirl07 your confirmation #'s after your package is sent out:p

2. Wishlist:

1. Sex:
    2. Favorite color:
    3. Favorite snack/food:
    4. Favorite beverage:
    5. Coffee or tea?:
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):
    7. Favorite bag brands:
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.):
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.):
    10. Favorite makeup brand:
    11. Favorite skincare brand:
    12. Favorite stores:
    13. Favorite magazines/books:
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read:
    15. Favorite TV show/movie:
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies:
    18. Pets:
    19. Other fun facts:
    20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK?

3. Ok I fixed the title...lollll

4. This is so exciting!!! We're gonna have a great round!!! :yahoo:

5. yay!

6. So do we post our wishlist publicly? That could be fun so we can learn about everyone more too!

1. Sex: Yes please!
    2. Favorite color: hot pink, turquoise, raisin (I wear a lot of neutrals)
    3. Favorite snack/food: health food...lol...but sometimes I like cheetos!
    4. Favorite beverage: hot cocoa, iced tea, water
    5. Coffee or tea?: I love coffee...but I drink way more tea! Peppermint tea, fruity teas (like blueberry, raspberry or black cherry), lots of teas!
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): nope!
    7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, Hermes, LV, Chanel
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): vanilla sandalwood
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Hermes Kelly Caleche or Jardin sur le Nil, Chanel Chance eau fraiche, Coach, Juicy Couture.
    10. Favorite makeup brand: Chanel for lip gloss , lipstick and mascara, The Body Shop for bronzing powder.
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Chanel
    12. Favorite stores: Nordstrom, Coach, Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle
    13. Favorite magazines/books: Vanity Fair, Harper's Bazaar, Vogure, Elle, InStyle. As for books ... I read a lot of different stuff! Philosophy of course...Danielle Steel, VC Andrews, Tom Wolfe...etc.
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Too many to list. more contemporary philosophy books (On ******** by Harry Frankfurt LOL).
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: Fave TV shows: all of the ABC lineup...Ugly Betty, Grey's, Brothers and Sisters, Desperate Housewives, Dirty Sexy Money, Big Shots, etc...and Heroes. Movies: Princess Bride, Goodfellas, Labyrinth, Shrek trio, Aliens, anything based off a comic book really...
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Preppy and classic mostly...I wear a lot of dark jeans and cardigan sweaters with tank tops and ballet flats / leather flip flops...and on casual days, AF Hoodies!!!
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: HALO!!!! Other video games...reading, music, comic books, but mostly video games. Lol...between Halo, the Wii and tpf I barely have time to work out, but I love fitness as well.
    18. Pets: Two dogs - Twinkie, a 11 month old blue heeler/australian shepherd, and Spirit, an 11 year old black lab/blue heeler. Loves of our life :smile:
    19. Other fun facts: I'm in the Army, going on 5 years, and love it! I plan on making a career out of it. I was high school valedictorian and proceeded to flunk two courses in college before getting on the honor roll during my 3 senior years at Oregon State. I just graduated from college last June and married my DH the week after down in Lake Tahoe. I'm freaking awesome!
    20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? I don't have a khaki signature wristlet yet, I have black and brown and red and pink and all the other great colors...but no khaki signature!!!! I think I like ones with chestnut trim best, for year round use with anything. I also like ponytail scarves, all of them...LOL.

7. Yes! Yes! Yes! Here's mine (even tho I know who my buddy is hahahahaha):

1. Sex: Absolutely
    2. Favorite color: black
    3. Favorite snack/food: Anything, really
    4. Favorite beverage: Jagermeister!
    5. Coffee or tea?: COFFEE...can't get enough
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Bills
    7. Favorite bag brands: Coach & Tano
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): As long as it's not cherry I'm good...the smell of cherries icks me out.
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Clinique Happy and Coach (really! I like it!).
    10. Favorite makeup brand: Not too picky on this....Aveda and Buxom Lips for my lips and Mary Kay anti-aging foundations are the only 2 I buy regularly.
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Aveda
    12. Favorite stores: Coach, Office Depot (I could spend HOURS on the pen and sticky note section!), Target
    13. Favorite magazines/books: The Blood-Horse, In Style
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Nothing pops to mind
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: I watch Lost, Ugly Betty, Samantha Who, The Office, and Heroes. I'm a HUGE Quinten Tarantino fan...love everything he's made.
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I'm happiest in my jeans and a Dallas Stars t-shirt!
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Dallas Stars hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Race horses!!!!! My daughter is a competing figure skater so a lot of my time and most of my money is spent on her skating.
    18. Pets: The bestest boxer doggie ever
    19. Other fun facts: Let's see... I'm a sucker for the sharpie marker, Coach products, and shopping for my daughter!!!
    20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? I have the pool Bleeker Wristlet on my wishlist as well as the "X" charm.

8. i hope i can participate soon!!! it seems like all you ladies have soo much fun ! not to mention, everyone is very thoughtful & picks out the cutest things!

Can't wait for the reveals!

9. 1. Sex: I am a Miss
    2. Favorite color: pink!
    3. Favorite snack/food: I love peanut m&m's
    4. Favorite beverage: redbull
    5. Coffee or tea?: both, but i tend to lean towards coffee more
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): nope!
    7. Favorite bag brands: coach... and... thats it!! lol
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): sweet pea
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): ralph lauren romance
    10. Favorite makeup brand: clinique
    11. Favorite skincare brand: clinique
    12. Favorite stores: coach, victorias secret, new york and company, bath and body works, aldo
    13. Favorite magazines/books: cosmo, star
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: I want one of those secret books
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: bones, 24, lost, house, anything on LMN lol
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): casual
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: i love my dogs!!!
    18. Pets: ^^ lol 2 dogs, a pit/boxer[rex] puggle [zoey]
    19. Other fun facts: ummmm I love silver jewelry
    20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? the new hamptons mini-skinny in khaki/rose!!

10. ooooo I want to participate this time!

1. Sex: hehe
    2. Favorite color: hot pink and green
    3. Favorite snack/food: chocolate
    4. Favorite beverage: green tea
    5. Coffee or tea?: ice caramel machiato, and green tea
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): grass
    7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, Hayden Harnett, Kooba, Marc Jacobs, LV, etc (I like them all!)
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): coconut
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): I'm allergic to some, but I wear Juicy and VS Angel
    10. Favorite makeup brand: honestly I have many favorites. I'm obsessed with Stila lipsticks right now (I'm pale, normally the lightest shade of foundation, so no dark colors in anything but eyeshadow lol).
    11. Favorite skincare brand: I try anything that doesn't smell bad. My skin is normal.
    12. Favorite stores: Banana Republic, Sephora, Coach,
    13. Favorite magazines/books: I normally read Glamour. I haven't read a good book in a long time, so I don't really know.
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: I dunno.
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: my fave TV show is Family Guy. My favorite movie is Office Space.
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): trendy and colorful.
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: shoes and jeans
    18. Pets: oh lord. two cats, two chameleons, 5 dart frogs, and salt water fish lol
    19. Other fun facts: I'm a bottle blonde lol, and a mom, and I love stud earrings!
    20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? I love wristlets that I can fit stuff in. I also like silk scarves I can tie around my neck. (I already have the tattersall but that's the only current scarf I have)

11. Hope you totally have a great round! I so wish we could choose our secrets that would be soooo fun lol!!

12. Sounds great, have fun everyone! :tup: Hopefully next time I'll be eligible!

13. :yahoo::yahoo: Im so excited!
    Here is my wishlist...

1. Sex: All Female

2. Favorite color: At the moment, Pink. But I dont really have a favorite!

3. Favorite snack/food: Jolly Time Blast-O-Butter popcorn, Twix, Dove milk chocolate with caramel

4. Favorite beverage: Mt Dew!

5. Coffee or tea?: Neither

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):None

7. Favorite bag brands: Coach(duh!), and LV

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Cinnamon, and fruity scents

9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): I LOVE body lotions and body sprays, I like anything fruity smelling(for whatever reason, flowery smells just dont appeal to me anymore).

10. Favorite makeup brand: I like MAC and Smashbox, but I also love the L'Oreal True Match line. I love lip gloss too, anything pink or flesh toned

11. Favorite skincare brand: Olay, I also like some of Bath & Body works facial items

12. Favorite stores: Coach! Macys, Sephora, Bath & Body works, Victorias Secret, The Body Shop, Express, H&M, Dillards

13. Favorite magazines/books: Vogue, Cosmo, Essence, Allure.
    As for Books: I like Horror and Suspense

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: I just got done with the only book I really wanted to read, so...Ill have to get back to you on that one!

15. Favorite TV show/movie: Heroes!
    Movies: Independence Day, and my new favorite movie is I Am Legend

16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Umm, Trendy..

17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Im obsessed with body sprays and lotions, I love jewelry, I love to sew, read, and play board games with my SO.

18. Pets: 2 little dogs who I love dearly, Mariah and Princess

19. Other fun facts:Hmm..I love Blistex. I love pens and stationary. I love, love, love socks! haha, Im so weird..

20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? I love ponytail scarves, on my wishlist right now is the
    Sig. Ponytail scarf in black, pink and yellow, also the Tattersall ponytail scarf. The "V" charm, actually, any charm for my purse. I also have a sig. stripe wristlet on my wishlist.

Im going to add the things that I already have: I have 2 picture frame keychains, one in black Lurex and the other is Brown. I have the Legacy Stripe, and a Brown sig ponytail scarf.

14. 1. Sex: Female
    2. Favorite color: Pink, pear and Purple
    3. Favorite snack/food: Italian (carrabas) , I am usually on a diet so this is no fun!
    4. Favorite beverage: Sweet tea or frappachinos
    5. Coffee or tea?: both!!! I love Teavana and starbucks
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Nope
    7. Favorite bag brands: COACH
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Fruity!! Melon, raspberry
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): COACH! Pink by VS, JLO "still"
    10. Favorite makeup brand: The body shop
    11. Favorite skincare brand: The body shop
    12. Favorite stores: COACH, The Body Shop, VS, JCPenney, Target
    13. Favorite magazines/books: People, US, Intouch
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Deceptivly delicious,
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: TV: CSI, October Road,
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Funky!
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: myspace, eBay, scrapbooking, dancing
    18. Pets: 1 cat Rico (my kids')
    19. Other fun facts: I have 2 daughters 6 and 3 who also love coach
    20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? Perfume, Black leather mini skinny, I love wristlets etc

15. Wishlist:

1. Sex::queen:
    2. Favorite color: I love wearing Black, but try to wear color to.
    3. Favorite snack/food: Anything:nuts:
    4. Favorite beverage: Pumpkin Spice from Starbucks...yummmmm
    5. Coffee or tea?: Coffee
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): None
    7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, Chanel, and LV!
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Anything, but nothing that smells like mint.
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Dior, Chanel, and Hilary Duff
    10. Favorite makeup brand: Chanel and Sephora
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Dove
    12. Favorite stores: Coach, Express, Target, BEBE, and Black/White market.
    13. Favorite magazines/books: In Touch and People
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: :jammin:
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: Greys anatomy, Desperate Houswives, Dancing with the stars, American Idol...to many others :lol:
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Trendy
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I love Celeb gossip and Shopping!!
    18. Pets: I have an amazing Chi/Papillion. He's one years old and means everything to me.
    19. Other fun facts: I am very organized and love reality shows.
    20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? I got almost everything I want, but could use a legacy scarf or signature scarf. (anything COACH is great!)