Coach Whiskey Above $500 on Ebay!

1. COACH WHISKEY LEGACY ABOVE $500.00 On eBay!
    ITEM # 230079627709
    3 HOURS LEFT!
    UNREAL!
    I am glad I ordered mine yesterday! Phew!:wtf:

2. I guess I am going to have to set my sights on something other than the shoulder in whiskey. *sighs*
    By the way, great minds must think alike because I want the shoulder bag and coin purse that you have on the way, and I got the top handle pouch in October and the french wallet is on the way that are on your wish list:smile: . And if I ever decide to drop the cash for an LV, the popincourt haut is the one I would get.

3. We were separated at birth!:yes:
    I wonder what it will go up to on eBay???

4. Sisters from another mother (doesn't rhyme as well as brothers, but I had to say it.) Who knows what it will go to, eBay is SO random! I got lucky with the striped french wallet for $150 as a buy it now that must have just been listed but one was bid up to over $400 a few days before. Crazy!

5. OMG! I saw that auction! Congrats! A GREAT deal!:yes:

6. sister from another mister

7. Ah, that's the one I was looking for:idea: ! Thanks! LOL!

8. wow! mine only sold for $300 about a month ago. I should have waited!! :biggrin:

9. *screams* Wish I would have bought yours! I probably looked at it, wish I would have known it was you!

10. It sold for $510.00! WOW!:wtf:
    Maybe more people will be listing theirs...
    I do not have plans to list mine! I can't wait to get it!

11. Wow that's nuts! Just this weekend a guy had one for sale and it only went for 350 (I got outbid!) and I contacted him and he said he had one more available and is selling it to me for 345! I'm SO thrilled! I HOPE I get it in this week! I won't be selling it for anything!