Coach Upholstery...Ewwwwww!!!

1. Sitting at a red light yesterday, the quiet was shattered by an obnoxious, bone-jarring, teeth-rattling stereo. I look to my left to see a huge black Cadillac Escalade with enough white graphics and chrome to be seen from space. But wait, it gets worse!! I'm trying to ignore the leering of the driver, but I can't help but stare in horror at the interior.

The entire thing was done up in white with black C's, totally fake Coach fabric. The dash, the headliner, the seats, the steering wheel cover...everything I could see from my car was covered in this hideous stuff.

The horror I witnessed yesterday was unmistakeably fake. But, does anyone know if authentic Coach fabric can be purchased by the yard? I don't want any, I'm just curious.

Born and raised right here in L.A., but I still never cease to be amazed by some of the things I see :roflmfao:

2. :push:

3. no, Coach fabric cannot be purchased by the yard, it's fake

ugh

4. Was it a girl or a guy?

Ewww

5. Some people are so over the top!

6. It was a guy, and he was not much to look at. Maybe since he couldn't impress the ladies with his looks, he thought the "Coach" overload would impress them:wtf:

7. How funny. At school today I parked next to a silver Cadillac Cts. Decked in signature fake Coach. :yucky: That's not all. There were C's on the rims too. Tacky!

8. Interesting. Although I've never been a fan of the cars decked out in Louis Vuitton upholstery like you see on MTV Cribs either. Signature fabric seems too busy to me in large doses, no matter what the designer.

9. awww too bad you didn't get to snap a pic with your cell phone for us to see LOL

Of course, i am sure you were in shock for quite a while after seeing something like that... lucky you weren't in an accident!

How horrid!

10. Hahaha,, even before I got to the end of your post, I was thinking,, She MUST live in LA. hahaha. As So Cal girl, I felt your pain:smile:

11. Oooh, I must remember to capture those special moments for you ladies so we can all share in the freak shows!!

I didn't wreck, but I think my retinas are still burning a little :p

12. Mellbella, I was actually driving in north Long Beach when I saw this guy...be on the lookout!!

13. EW, sound so gross!!! Blehhh

14. yikes!

talk about being blinded by the C's!!!

15. o_o
    Ewwwww.
    How can someone drive in a car like that?
    Especially if it is a designer knockoff!?