Coach Umbrellas

1. I really like Coach Umbrellas...but how is the quality of them? All umbrellas have the potential to break of course but some more than others.. There are alot of heavy downpours in Japan espessially in the rainy seasons and sometimes heavy winds so I go threw alot of umbrellas-5-$10 ones though. Although I think they are nice looking I don't want to spend $150 on an umbrella that's not going to last a little while :sad:

2. They won't stand through a heavy downpour.

3. aww I had a feeling. Thanks though.
    Guess I keep my cheap clear umbrellas :crybaby:

4. I bought one at the outlets awhile ago for $29.00. I've never used it in a windy downfall. But so far it has help up great *knock on wood*. But like any umbrella, no matter brand or cost, I don't think it would last long in fast winds & heavy downfalls.

5. i took mine to london with me (very windy, very rainy) and it held up wonderfully.

6. I have one of the folding umbrellas and, like I said in another post, it is kind of wobbly. The standard umbrella looks a lot more stable.

7. I have a large one but the tip is gone so I haven't used it yet.

8. I got one a few years ago during a HEAVY downpour. I was at the mall and it started to rain unexpectedly so I ran into Macy's hoping to find an umbrella of some kind..well I did lol. Anyway I use it each season and I don't have any complaints about it at all!

9. You can always get one from the coach outlet. Even there some are marked at the clearance price of around 30 dollars, then if it breaks then you won't feel like your out alot of money.

10. I got a legacy stripe umbrella at the outlet a few months ago and it lasted through exactly two uses. Two. The lucite handle was chipped so I got it fairly cheaply, and can't return it for its defect, but it was a crummy umbrella to begin with. It's honestly the only Coach purchase I've been disappointed with.

11. I got mine at the outlet, and believe me in Seattle it gets used almost daily - and it is still going strong!

12. I had the same question. So after hearing both some good and bad stories I think in a week or so I'll head to the coach outlet and pick up an umbrealla...lets hope for the best!!!