Coach Transformers: Can You Turn This Into...

1. Have you ever wished that you could take one bag and turn it into another style? Then it would be the perfect bag!

I have a natural slim tote and adore it, even though she doesn't get out much these days with all the rain.

So, I'd like Coach to turn the natural slim tote into:

1. A daypack (cute turnlock on the back)...maybe like the ali as well but as a daypack,

2. A shoulder tote with legacy lining. Can you imagine a legacy shoulder tote with legacy lining? Gorgeous!, and

3. A large and small agenda. All leather with large turnlock outside (like the striped agenda) and put the stripes on the inside.

Is there a bag you wish you could transform into the ultimate bag?:yes:
    slimtote.jpg shoulder tote.jpg coach_agenda.jpg
  2. I'm not that creative today.........but I do wish I could extend the strap on my Hamptons Weekend hobo, to make it a crossbody. I LOVE that bag, go to it all the time because it is so durable, but it'd be nice sometimes to go hands free.

I can't wait to read responses to this thread!
  4. I wish they would just do a leather version of the new embossed suede legacy bags...they are gorgeous, but I would ruin the suede.
  5. Hmmm..... I just cant think of any
  6. I agree! The embossed leather was sooo's a small sample of it for those who don't remember seeing it...
  7. I think it would be super cool to have a Coach bag that could actually transform into a robot! It could run errands for you, fight evil and be fashionable all at the same time. The ultimate multitasker!:tup:
  8. I just sold an embossed leather pouch! I would love to have one of the book totes or something but I can't afford that noise right now.
  9. LOL!!! I complete agree and it would be the ultimate Coach bag! Kind of OT but I watched transformers w/my bf and its a GREAT movie!!!! I love the yellow car when it turns into the '08 Camaro.....ahhhhh!!! Its officially my dream car.
  10. If I could, I would put a zipper on the ergo totes, I love those bags, but I really don't like the way they stay open.
  11. I totally agree! That was what kept me from getting one--I'm just too OCD about losing stuff to get a bag with such "openness" to it.