COACH Tie Dye - Yay or Nay?

1. So we've put our two cents in on the Python and Denim lines, but what about the (Summer '06) Tie Dyes? Personally, I'm not sure this is the design for me, but I still :heart: COACH :]

(Image Credit: COACH.com)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some accessories -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. not so much for me. they look like they got rained on. I saw them in person too and still - nothing.

3. I like this latest round of tie dye a lot, I didn't like the previous ones. I think I just like the brown/gold/brass combo . . . that said, the Taffy and the wallet are both in my Coach wishlist.

4. I love the tie dyes! yay!

5. i like that the white you cant really see the Cs, or maybe thats just the pict

6. I like some of them. The white wristlet and the brown satchel. The little coin key ring is adorable!

7. I like the look, but, they just look like they got smudged! Like something went wrong in the production process...I do love the wallet and the barrel bag though...maybe if it ever went to the outlet, other than that, prolly no for me :smile:

8. I like the cream color, but I don't like the brown/beige-y color.

9. ...and I'm really not trying to be mean here but am I the only one that thinks this looks like a car ran over it? Don't get me wrong, I am a Coach fan. Just not for this line.

[​IMG]

10. lol bagnshoofetish you crack me up. Yes, I can see that. Like aarti said too, you can barely see the C's on there.

11. I don't care for it-it just looks like the bags are dirty to me. The wristlets and coin purse is kind of cute-but, the reat-bla!

12. I really don't like them...the pink tie dye they had in the past wasn't that bad. But, these are so not me!

13. i dun lik them at all :p
    they look kinda weird to me

14. I like the tie dye line. :smile:

15. Big NAY from me. I agree with bagnshoofetish that the white one looks like it got run over by a car. And the others just look grimy to me. Still :heart: :heart: :heart: Coach, though!