Coach Tattersall Sneakers??

1. I am looking at possibly purchasing these sneakers COACH BARRETT TATTERSALL PLAID SNEAKERS.. any thoughts on them???
    I think they are cute??:heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They remind me of KEDS and i dislike the look of KEDS...but i love the Tattersall! lol

3. I think they are too. Something about them is just adorable somehow

4. They would look really cute with a pair of camel or kahki capris! I agree they do look a bit like keds.

5. O_O...I havent seen these in stores or online! where did you find them?

6. I have these! I have never had the guts to wear them, LOL!

7. So cute! I would love a pair!

8. I think they are cute and they look comfortable.

9. I saw them at my Macy's. I was thinking about waiting until they are on sale. For some reason coach tennis shoes ALWAYS go on sale there.

10. those are super cute - but I like keds and converse for the summer too. Seems like most people here don't. If u like em - get em

11. I LOVE them! :tup: I'd go for it..

12. cute

13. TOO cute! But I'd be scared of getting them dirty...

14. ye sthey also sell these sneakers at lord and taylor they are department store exclusives ... i think they are very cute and very versatile i have them in the signature black where u can not se eteh 'c'c only when light hits them but i have been wanting to purschse thes ealso for a while my only worry is teh ligth colored fabric hwo do u clean them.... i take teh train and wlak around teh city alot so i worry about that .. overal they can be a very alt_rock type of shoe or a very classic i am playing tennis at the club type of shoe .. overal they not common like nike and addidas ( not knocking those companies but coach shoes are not seen as much )