Coach Taffy

1. Does anyone have this bag? I just saw someone at school carrying it and it looked adorable! I was wondering if you have it would it fit some credit cards, cash, cell phone, sunglasses and keys? Or is it WAY too tiny. I fit all that stuff in my wristlet, but wasn't sure about this one. Thanks!

Coach - COACH HAMPTONS LEATHER SIGNATURE TAFFY

2. I think it is really cute too. I think it would fit all the everyday needs especially because you usually fit all that stuff in your wristlet (wristlet is smaller)

3. Thats exactly what it fits!

4. Oh it's really cute!

5. It is really cute - would be too small for me for everyday, but would be great as an evening/ clubbing bag!

6. Thanks for all the input! I think I'm going to take the plunge and order one. Now what color? :confused1:

7. Cute bag, and I think it is gorgeous in the bordeaux!!

8. I think it's cute but too small.

9. I bought the hamptons weekend version at the outlets on an impulse buy and haven't used it yet. :shame: But it does fit all of that!

10. Thanks for the input. I've been looking around eBay and I saw some of the Hamptons ones and was thinking of trying one. The only store that carries them in my area is in Beverly Hills on Rodeo Dr. and I'm a bit intimidated to go in.:shame: