Coach survey

1. Anyone else get an email from Coach today with a survey? They asked about purchases in the past three months, and then focused questions on jewelry, wallets/wristlets and handbags. After you do the survey you are entered to win one of 20 $250 gift cards. Keeping my fingers crossed!

2. I got it...filled it out this AM...one of the longer, more detailed survey's they've sent me.

3. I got it too. Answered it and submitted it. Hopefully someone on here will win ;)

4. I didn't get one, but they keep messing up my e-mail address.

5. no! i didnt'!

6. Ive done them and never won :s theyre so long and detailed that i dont do them anymore. AND come to think of it, at the time that I did one I didnt get a PCE coupon either. so mean!

7. I always get emails from Coach but didn't get a survey. I want the change to win a gift card :sad:

8. I got one today too! I filled it out and everything! Hoping for that 250$ coupon thing!! :biggrin:

9. I've done Coach survey twice already in the past and never won anything. The least they could do is offer a coupon for the trouble the way JC Penney and Borders do after one completes the survey.

10. Best of luck! Wish I could have gotten the survey, I could use $250!

11. :nogood: didnt get one:shrugs: But GOOD LUCK to those who did! Cant wait to see if a pf'r wins!:nuts: