COACH subforum divisions?

1. a lot of girls have been hinting at wanting a separate folder like the bigger brands have. so on behalf of the coach girls, could we have a folder like chanels accessory resource thread? if i can help in anyway of doing this or help to monitor it and see if it goes smoothly LMK.

thanks for listening!

aarti:wlae:

2. i second that!

between all of us over there, that'd be cool.

3. I agree! That's a great idea!

4. Just putting my two cents in, but I think it'a a great idea too!

5. maybe we can get some more girls opinions?
    I was thinking a COACH REFERENCE THREAD
    and we'd have stuff like
    show us your coach pebbled goods
    "hamptons striped collection
    " legacy collection
    "resort collection
    "wearables
    "signature collection
    *evening bags

or like
    *satchels
    *top handles
    *demis
    *small goods/accesssories
    *evening
    *cross body
    *totes
    *hobos
    *cosmetic pouches
    *shoulder bags

etc etc.

6. i think that's good, aarti. i would like it separated by actual COLLECTION, rather than by type of bag (though it could be further categorized each post...this is x bag from y collection and it's a hobo bag)
    because, between all of us, we have a HUGE percentage of the bags...and whatever we don't have, we could track down. or buy. :p

7. another question for the coach forum...
    is there any way we could get a mod? we have SO many duplicate threads from newbies not wanting to just search for their answer (which 9 times out of 10, it's been answered exactly). and, unless you're a mod, they won't listen to you...

8. ^^Yeah I like the collection idea better as well.

And I agree, I'd like to have a Coach mod, I feel like a child always running off and bothering poor swanky to report someone asking or selling something or duplicates and all.

with that said I'm sorry swanky!!

9. i know...i always feel bad, too...or else i feel like i'm complaining for nothing you know? like, i KNOW the answer for a question can be found if it was searched- but should i bother doing anything about it?

i only mention the mod thing because i've gotten a few snippy responses for mentioning things (like doing a search or looking at the bottom of the page)

(and sorry aarti for always posting right after you! i swear i'm not a stalker!!!)

10. Ladies, I'll look into all of your suggestions this weekend, I promise!

11. ^^thanks vlad!! APPRECIATE IT!

12. is wrong for me to be excited for this? LOL.

13. anything happening with this? aarti and i are both obviously excited! :nuts:

14. I think we need to wait till after the holidays, megs and vlad'll take care of us when they can.

15. since when am i patient though?!

boredom leads to online shopping...:p