coach store- gone???

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
i went to the coach store yesterday to check out a bag i wanted to get for my mom- i actually called the store 2 days prior to make sure they had it. i went to go there yesterday- and it was GONE!!! The walls were white, w/a door, and NO MORE COACH??? i was truly shocked. How does a COACH store disappear???

I would check and see if they moved to another spot. The Coach store in Boston (Copley) has been in at least 4 different locations in the mall over the last 10 years.

good to know. it's at the south shore plaza in braintree- 20 min. south of boston. there was no sign at the store saying that they relocated or anything. it was really wierd!!!

Hi Neighbor! (I work in Boston & live on the South Shore.)

I'd call them again. When I went to the Braintree Store in December they weren't where I was expecting them to be. I thought they were near Godiva (I think they used to be) and they weren't.

OH! I went there just last week! The Coach store is still there, I think it just moved to a weird corner of the mall and it is upstairs across from the petland store. It looked like a temporary set-up.