COACH still has no idea where my bag is!!!

1. It's been 3 weeks since I sent my broken Coach bag back for return (story here: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/my-bag-broke-40764.html?highlight=broken+coach)

I called Coach a week after I sent it in and they told me it takes "up to 2 weeks to process a returned bag" - and so I waited. I sent the bag priority mail with delivery confirmation, signature confirmation, and insurance for $300.00. I decided to check the tracking info, which said the bag was delivered and signed for. So the next week I called Coach again and asked for the status on my bag. They told me they didn't receive it yet. I told her that wasn't true, because the tracking number told me it was delivered. She then back peddled and told me again it takes "up to 2 weeks to process a return" - I told her it had been 2 weeks - and she said in that case to call back on Friday, it should be in the system. I called Friday, and this time the representative was rude. It was a guy, and he told me that I shouldn't call to track it, it'll be sent to me when it's ready. I asked if I would get an e-mail or a phone call, he said "no - it'll just show up" :wtf:. I'm sorry, but I don't want a $300.00 plus bag showing up on my door step when I may not be home! :cursing: So I waited another week. I called yesterday and asked for the status, again, of my bag. For the billionth time they asked for my full name and zip code, and once again told me it wasn't in the system. WTF? They told me it's possible it's because they've been slow because of Memorial day...???? I said fine, and hung up. I'm frustrated. I don't care that it's been 3 weeks without my bag, but I do care that no one seems to know where it is!!! Arg! :hysteric:

2. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time! I can't believe no one is being more helpful. And the responser about it just showing up is just not right.

3. I'd be pissed. I'm sorry this is happening to you. I do hope it shows up soon and they can fix the bag.

4. Ugh, I don't blame you for worrying! I hope that they are able to track it down very soon...and that guy was rude!

5. That is so frustrating! I hope everything works out, and that you don't need to call them a bunch more to make stuff happen!

6. Oh my gosh! I will be soo pissed too! I mean c'mon, people work hard to get their bags! Hopefully you will get it soon.

7. Thanks all. I feel like I'm being a baby - I mean, I know they have it because the tracking number tells me so - so maybe they are just really crappy at updating their system? It's funny because I NEVER use this bag except for school time because it's really neutral and can hold alot - and I discovered the broken strap a week before school started, so I sent it out the next day. I'm not starting my third week of school - and I miss my "school bag" :sad:

8. that would seriously bum me out.
    but as long as you have a tracking number and proof that it was delivered, they'd HAVE to replace it, right? (asssuming, heaven forbid, it really is lost).
    and what about finding out who signed for it? does it show up on the tracking?

9. Awww, that sucks! I would be :cursing: too! They better find it soon.

10. Nope, it just says the time, date, and place to where it was delivered - but with the signature confirmation I'm sure the post office could see who signed for it.

11. :wtf: Oh geeez! I can't believe that!! I would be sick...Can you call and ask for a supervisor? Please keep us posted and good luck!!! :heart: Emmy

12. OK so I figured being it's the beginning of a new week I would try Coach again. So I spoke to a woman who asked me the usual questions, my name, zip code, address, phone number, etc - said it wasn't in the system. Arg! So then she asked me how I sent it, was it insured, etc - I told her yes, I had tracking numbers and insurance but insurance will do no good as the confirmation says Coach signed for it! First she says it takes a week to get the bag "logged in" - So she asks for the tracking number, I give it to her - and it says they got it on August 20. She says now it takes TWO weeks to get a bag "logged in" - well then seriously, if it takes 2 weeks to "log it in" how long does it take to actually FIX the thing?