Coach Sightings in the Wild!

1. I’ve been noticing a lot of Coach bags that I like appearing on the shoulders of ladies in my city (which I don’t think is a bad thing). So…I wanted to start a thread about the styles we see everyday (we can even add where to make it interesting).
    I’ll start first:

Yesterday I spotted a Medium Carly in Saddle/Khaki and a Signature Ergo Tote in Khaki/Mahogany at Targét.
  2. Yesterday, I saw a natural legacy slim tote on a downtown crosswalk. She looked dressed to the nines!
  3. I see way too many to count, but I did stand next to a woman at a crosswalk today and she had a black legacy shoulde zip with an "S" charm on it.
  4. I see them everyday at work, but not sure if they are real or not. LOL

Thinking not. I wish I had eyes good enough to see the difference. Honestly I'm soo blind without my glasses(which I never wear) and I can't tell the difference between real and fake.
  5. It'll be funny to see if some TPF members respond and say we saw them. Now I want to go up to people and ask if they're on TPF. Lol. :roflmfao:
  6. I ride the bus every morning with a girl with a HORRIBLE fake. Usually when I'm out I see a lot of Soho flaps but rarely do I see anything out of the ordinary. I've seen one whiskey shoulder and one shoulder in sig/ebony. Have yet to see a Carly yet tho! Makes me feel special. ;)
  7. I saw the light colored patchwork (I haven't learned all the names yet, working on it) at our Athletic Banquet it was definitely real!

Then I saw a horrible and filthy fake on a lady at Wal-mart. HORRIBLE!
  8. Friday, I saw a Khaki/Gold Carly at the Full Moon Café in Tulsa.
  9. I think every last female in Columbus Ohio is carrying some form of khaki/brown signature. You never see any unusual Coach colors or styles around here.
  10. Oooo, I also saw 3 Kappa Kappa Gamma girls at the outdoor patio party at a local bar the other night: One with a signature shoulder tote, one with a signature stripe tote and one with a watercolor tote.
  11. My hairdresser has a medium signature Carly, and one of my work buds has the current small signature soho hobo that is on love the strap!
  12. Great thread, Indigowaters! I agree, it'll be so cool if it turns out TPFers are spotting each other out there.

Anyway, I saw a woman walking down the street with a graphic sig swingpack (the ones from summer '06) in khaki/vachetta.

A couple of days ago, I had my very first Legacy shoulder bag sighting. It was whiskey, and it was carried by an older, somewhat conservative-looking, Asian woman in Winners in Richmond. I have the exact same bag and I was so excited, I wanted to comment on hers but I think she would have thought I was nuts.
  13. I regularly see women carrying the small sohos and I saw someone carrying a fake last night. I haven't seen many of the newer styles though on people.
  14. LMAO, we need some kind of secret symbol or something to wear on our Coach bags so we recognize a TPFer when we see her.:p
  15. Oh there is! There's the TPF keyfob!

And here's a link to a thread about TPF charms:

I've really got to get around to ordering one (or all) at some point.