Coach should add bag weight to its detailed description

1. Since someone has mentioned that the people behind Coach visit this forum, I hope they'll consider adding the bag's weight to its detailed description on the website. I think weight is really something to consider when choosing a bag.:yes:

2. Yes, they really should. It really sucks when you order a bag that you love and then it turns out to be so heavy that you couldn't even carry it when it's empty:rolleyes:

3. I agree 100%. When I shop for bags now the first thing I do is lift a bag I'm interested in. If it is to heavy no matter how nice it is I will not look at it further. If they had the weights listed even on a few of the bags that are meant to be light ,I would be delighted and could just hit the buy button on there web site.

4. I think they should add the weight also. I just had two back surgeries, so I'm really limited as to what I can carry now. I love my Carly, but I think she's a bit too heavy for me to be using just yet.

5. It would be great if they did that. Some of their leather bags are just sooo heavy! >_<

6. I have never had problems with putting lots of heavy things in any bags. But I agree, it would be a good idea to write how much weight you can put in the bag without having to worry about if it'll hold or not.

7. Boy Do I Agree With This!!!

8. I agree...I bought the Lilly satchel and she was so heavy I had to return her!

9. I think they should. I fell in love with the satchels but when I went to the store and tried them on they were so heavy I would have been mad if I ordered one and then I couldnt stand the weight.