Coach ruined my Christmas!

Sorry the surprise was ruined but you got your bag. YEAH!

It's funny how some ladies here sneak around and try to figure out their Xmas gift and others just totally do not want to know.

I got the Coach "Shipment Confirmation" email this morning, I just didn't open it since i didn't order anything. :angel:

I didn't mean to open it, I was just going down the list deleting and when I deleted the email above it, there it was in the preview window.

Well, the only reason that you received an email is because it must have been purchased under your name. I've tried to be very careful when calling about shipments that have come in for fear of giving too much information away but at least you know you are getting a great bag!

That's what's weird, my name is nowhere on the order. :shrugs: I'm guessing my email was linked to our address. :Push:

Is the surprise element SUPER important to you? I agree that it is tres tacky to automatically email you because you're in the system, but if it is computer automated then it kind of makes sense...since computers don't understand things like DH ordering things for DW.
At least you know you're getting something good!!!! And I doubt, really, that Christmas is ruined - you're happy and healthy and with your family right?

That has happened to me with the BF. She ordered me an item for my birthday and somehow in the system my telephone number and e-mail address got switched with hers! Everytime I ordered something she got the confirmation and when I did she got the e-mail.

Tell hubby to get his OWN profile at Coach to make sure he isn't making the purchase under your name with the e-mail address.

Sorry the element of surprise was ruined, I am one of those people who ALWAYS can't wait to know!

On the other hand I'm just the opposite , I hate surprises and have been known to actually unwrap a package underer the tree and see what's in it and then rewrap it...that's if I don't find the item prior to being wrapped, I snoop and usually always find them ! Sorry, I'm bad...

The Tulsa store did that to me, too...only they were sending my confirmations to hubby's e-mail. He asked me to have them change it to prevent him having a heart attack. :smile: Oh, and I was in the store this week with Invisicat and when she got to the counter with her items they totally ignored us for a good fifteen minutes. RUDE!

Look on the brightside. You not only get a great bag, but because the purchase is linked to you somehow, maybe you will get a PCE card because you are an excellent customer!!!
:graucho::graucho::graucho:

Look on the brightside. You not only get a great bag, but because the purchase is linked to you somehow, maybe you will get a PCE card because you are an excellent customer!!!
:graucho::graucho::graucho:

Good point! I never thought of that!

But I hope you enjoy your bag, and I'm sure you'll still have an amazing Christmas

Yeah, he's always really good to me. :heart: I'm very excited about the bag, it was one of many on my wishlist!

You can't blame coach if you read the email :shrugs: They didn't make you open it.

And Allison, seriously, if you got an email from Coach would you NOT open it? I explained how it came about that I saw it -- preview window. Not really my fault, OK?

Yeah, he's always really good to me. :heart: I'm very excited about the bag, it was one of many on my wishlist!

And Allison, seriously, if you got an email from Coach would you NOT open it? I explained how it came about that I saw it -- preview window. Not really my fault, OK?
the email says shipping notification. kind of a no brainer on not to open it to ruin anything.

Well, what happened was that when the SA rang up your bag that he had to order they pulled up your last name and zip code and it automatically pulled you up, So they have your 1st and last name, phone #, addy, email addy. etc. So instead of them creating a new file for him, they just placed it under yours.

Poor move on the SA's part

Well, just try to put things in perspective. There are many women on this forum who are having their Christmases "ruined" by illnesses or deaths in their families, relationships going sour, financial worries, family members overseas in the war zone, etc. Not to mention all the children in this country and all over the world who won't even get a Christmas. Or all the lonely people everywhere who have no one who cares about them enough to send a card, much less an expensive Coach bag.