Coach return policy

I'm headed over there this morning. Before the crowds get crazy. I still 3 of the bags on the FOS all the time so hopefully that will be easy. The other 2 might be tough. I plan to be really nice-and if it ends up I can't return anymore that is fine too. I'm much more selective about my Coach now. I'll post my experience later.

Wow-SA super nice. $300 store credit and they had just put out a ton of FP deletes and one amazing FP return. Pics when I get home but amazing morning because of the awesome TPFers that educated me from all these threads!!

Wow-SA super nice. $300 store credit and they had just put out a ton of FP deletes and one amazing FP return. Pics when I get home but amazing morning because of the awesome TPFers that educated me from all these threads!!
wow!!! so happy for u!!! did u get anything? please do make a reveal... we love seein goodies from the outlet esp if it a fp delete/return...

Here was the big score!! Rory Satchel for 40/30. I apologize for the lame reveal. We're on vacation. Also picked up a glam tote and two others but I'll have to do that reveal once the kids are in bed!

Attachments

• image-4251426658.jpg
    image-4251426658.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 637
  • image-2421455303.jpg
    image-2421455303.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 635
  • image-2144404903.jpg
    image-2144404903.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 637
MccMama said:
Here was the big score!! Rory Satchel for 40/30. I apologize for the lame reveal. We're on vacation. Also picked up a glam tote and two others but I'll have to do that reveal once the kids are in bed!

Wow. Did this bag get deleted already??

Gotta love those outlets!
Now u know how to shop for coach and how to score deals :biggrin:
This is a great score! Congrats!!!

I had no idea before. This forum is fantastic. And once the SA knew I was serious in the FP section she was very helpful.

My other scores were an OP Art Black Lindsey with a gorgeous red lining. And an Audrey in a silver metallic color. Once my older boys are in bed I'll pull them out. No grubby hands on mama's new Coach!!

I'm headed over there this morning. Before the crowds get crazy. I still 3 of the bags on the FOS all the time so hopefully that will be easy. The other 2 might be tough. I plan to be really nice-and if it ends up I can't return anymore that is fine too. I'm much more selective about my Coach now. I'll post my experience later.
Me too. I'm very selective now what I buy. It's interesting when the bag in the store looks phenomenal; I just had one that I didn't use and just decided it wasn't my personality. I want to exchange it for another one that has rich color in it.

I had a long discussion with the sa over a python bag that I wanted to purchase. The manager then came into the discussion and advised me that the scales lifting on python is not a defect, it is considered a natural occurance of the python and that unless the scales peel off they would not return the bag as defective. Hope this may help you!
Yikes! I really want to get a python bag, but the scales peeling is my biggest fear. They bags are so cool and glamorous looking. I did get a python sage at the outlet a few months ago and just didn't use it because the pattern was too busy and bold. But, now they are making subtler, more neutral patterns with the pythons.