Coach: Reed Krakoff on Fashion Police

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Did anyone see this episode on the Style Network? It looks new (they had Carly's in the background). They were talking to Reed Krakoff about designing Coach bags and they said Coach sales have nearly quadrupled since he's joined in 1999, taking in 2 billion dollars today. He says he looks at every stitch color and corrects everything and he was also the photographer in the last few campaigns because he's been next to the photographer for 15 years and he's clear on the idea they want to present. Yay for Coach in the spotlight! :yahoo:

I watched this tonight! I had just viewed the new catalog posts online and then watched Fashion Police! A bunch of the bags that were shown were the new ones in the catalog! It was so cool seeing them there!

I DVR that show and you can imagine my surprise and pleasure when I watched it this morning and saw they had a thing on Coach. I was also really happy when I saw all the new stuff they were showing during that segment. I loved the new colors for the Soho satchels and everything else. :smile:

Fashion Police was on again at 10:30 Pm (EST) on Friday, 2/16.
I watched the Show and Reed Krakoff was on with the new Coach
Bags. The Ergo and the New Canvas Slim Ali bag looked really nice.