Coach really upset me, but redeemed themselves

1. Ok, so here's my story. Back in February I purchased a Signature Beaded Tote & wristlet but within a week or so the beads were breaking & falling off. Anyway, I sent them both to Coach to be repaired. They couldn't repair the bag so they refunded my money, but they sent me a new wristlet. Well, why would I want the wristlet without the matching bag?? So I sent the wristlet back to get a refund. Well, I kept calling to see when I would see the refund only to be told that it was probably at the repair department (didn't understand that one). Well last week I finally talked to a really nice woman who looked into it for me. Thank goodness I kept my delivery confirmation # from USPS or I would've been screwed (sorry about the term). She finally located the wristlet in the warehouse and now over 2 months later I am finally getting my refund.

Well, after thinking about it last night I started to get really ticked off considering I wasn't offered any kind of compensation. So I called Coach today and told them that I am a loyal customer & have never had any problems before, but I was really upset over this. Anyway the lady told me that they will take 25% off the next item I purchase. :smile: Yay, I am happy about that!

Sorry this post is so long, but had to rant a little!! And if you ever send anything back to Coach make sure you do a delivery confirmation & keep the receipt even after it is delivered.

2. Wow thats very nice of them!

3. Not a bad deal, how are you spending your 25% off? Gotta use it, girl!!

4. Hmm, I don't know yet. I have been surfing the Coach website trying to figure out what I want!

5. Hmm, I sent in a stitched wristlet for repair/replacement because it had a missing rivet and included the $20 repair fee. They sent me a letter saying they couldn't repair it and gave me a credit for the purchase price. They cashed my $20 check for the "repair". Is this customary?

6. ^^ Graberg I don't know about that. They waived the $20 fee for me that one time because I'd only had the bag & wristlet for about a week or so. Maybe someone else will know?

7. If I were you, I'd definitely look into that... :yes:

8. Thanks to both of you. I'll give them a call. Plzrk - excuse my manners - I'm delighted you're getting the discount! I'm sure you'll spend it well.

9. Oh yeah... me too... hehe...

Plzrk, my apologies for being so rude. I'm glad that it all worked out for you in the end... SO, what are you gonna get with that discount of yours?!? Huh... huh...

10. i think COACH, like most good companies who value their customers, want to make sure the customers are happy. so i guess if you have a problem, and complain, as long as you talk to the right person, you will be compensated! pretty cool!

11. plzrck, sorry about the beaded tote/wristlet and I'm glad they compensated you for the headaches! :yes:

12. Heck yeah 25% off!!!!!

13. awesome compensation! time for new purchases!!

just no beads hahaha

14. I am glad that it worked out for you. Get something good with the discount. :smile:

15. awesome 25% off as compensation!

graberg, the $20 is their fee for looking into the bag, shipping, etc. i would call though and ask about specifics because maybe you can be compensated too.