Coach RAOK Reveal!!!!

I received my first package yesterday!:yahoo: My buddy sent the Coach Flower Charm I've been lusting over. It was so wonderful and came at the perfect time.

As some of you know, I've been going through a rather sad divorce and I found out yesterday that it will be finalized on Friday. I spent my morning crying my eyes out, but then I actually smiled when I picked up my mail and the charm had arrived!

Thank you, RAOK Buddy! You really made my day!:flowers:
Thats wonderful!!! Take it one day at a time!:smile:

twinkie: I'm so sorry you're facing such a painful time right now. I think that just goes to show what a kind gesture can do for someone. We just never know what things are going on in a person's life and that one small act can really make a difference! I'm glad your surprise made you smile!

Wow - I am really enjoying everything about this. Even though I haven't actually received anything yet, I just love seeing what everyone else is getting and how happy everyone is!! This is just awesome!

Wow! Everyone's got such great stuff - congrats and I look forward to seeing more!

twinkie - (((((hugs))))) like kallison said, we are all here for you if you need it. Enjoy your charm (I got that from my buddy too and it makes me smile every day)!

Aww twinkie, keep your head up. You're a wonderful person and I know you'll get through this. We're definitely all here for you :heart: PS - It's good to see you around again... I remember when you, me, and abandoned were some of the few Coach addicts on tPF and now look at all the Coach craziness :biggrin:

I received my first package yesterday!:yahoo: My buddy sent the Coach Flower Charm I've been lusting over. It was so wonderful and came at the perfect time.

As some of you know, I've been going through a rather sad divorce and I found out yesterday that it will be finalized on Friday. I spent my morning crying my eyes out, but then I actually smiled when I picked up my mail and the charm had arrived!

Thank you, RAOK Buddy! You really made my day!:flowers:

aww, stay strong! i'm glad this cheered you up, i think that's the point of raok - to make people smile and forget about all the bad things for a little. we are all here for you! :heart:

yay!! I got a package today!! hand delivered my kallison too!!
here is what was inside

100_1640.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1645.jpg

100_1646.jpg

yay!! I :heart: the mini skinny!!! And the pens yay!! I am soo excited to be doing this!!! yay!!