Coach questions

1. I just joined, and I already feel like I'm posting too much! Haha.

Anyway, I liked this Coach purse but I think I need other opinions. What do you think about it? Do you think it's too boring? I really want a large purse, and I'm not sure if this is large enough .. I keep trying to find an authentic-looking large Chanel bag on eBay, but things aren't really working out. I dunno what to do! Suggestions?
  2. This is a cute bag but if you want a large purse, this one is not for you. It is a petite hobo. I think they do make bigger bags in this pattern but I don't know for sure. If you really want a Chanel start saving your money and keep searching eBay in the meantime.
  3. Forgot to add, if you find a Chanel you like and want to know if it is authentic someone here will help you, just post your link. Everybody here is really nice and will be glad to help you.
  4. the new scribble is really cute, compared to last year's versions...i think these are going to be adorable in the summer.

if you want a large purse, you definitely don't want the one you linked to...that one is called the small hobo, and it's definitely small. there's this one: which is larger. the totes are just as adorable as well.
  5. Although the Coach bag is cute, I think that you should save your money and wait on getting the Chanel. I think colorful prints like the Coach print get dated fast.