Coach Question - Hamptons Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are black on the outside so they are summer 2005! Thank you so much!!! Now I'm going to try and find a summer 2005 catalogue and try to find out all the different accessories that came out with it.

You're all champs & I love you :smile:

You're welcome:smile:

Oh geez...I probably have that catalogue somewhere...I'll try to find it this weekend. If I find it, I'll scan in pics.

If my memory is working correctly, all of the accessories were made of the same material as the bag's lining (white with black C's and blue leather). I know that they had wristlets and cosmetic pouches.

We love you too:P Welcome to the forum:smile:

Yay we pinpointed the season!

Other than wristlet, cosmetic, and demi or hobo I don't know how much else would be in the same style? Have you looked at the charms and keychains they have now?

Yes :smile: I also purchased a cute keyring while I was there. I really need a wallet and wanted one that would match the bag, but it seems that they didn't come out with a matching one for that range. I might just trawl through Ebay to see what they have.

It's a bummer living in Australia as we only have 1 Coach store in our DFS Galleria Duty Free, and there are no outlets or free standing stores with the full range - so I have to buy it online.

Thank you everyone for your help - I really do appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.