Coach PVC Clear Tote 11258 ??

1. I was at the outlet today and they had a Coach PVC Tote. Style 11258 msrp $498 I bought. I don't know whether I will keep it or not or sell it on eBay.

Does anyone have one and what do you use it for?? It's about 18 X 17 inches of Clear Plastic Tote with a Silver Luggage Tag and Silver leather trim.
  2. Any chance you could post a pic?
  3. I dont have one, but in looking it up im not really sure what i would use it for either.

It is something different. I dont like that everyone could see my stuff in it.
  4. I'll try --I've never seen anything like this before.
  5. Here's a photo from the Drill down
  6. [​IMG]
  7. I remember this one. It is good for people who work in retail who need to carry clear bags to work for security reasons. did you get a good deal on it ?
  8. you could use it as a beach bag or a work out bag. I wouldn't know what to do with it.
  9. Why was it so expensive??

I have a Michael Kors bag like that for the beach that was only 150$. 498$ seems like a lot for a clear bag, who would buy that at that price?
  10. I love Coach, but why is it close to $500? It's plastic! I'd have to get an off the hook deal before I'd buy it.
  11. That really is cute; I'd love one for a beach/swim bag. (But not for $500)
    Thanks for the photo!
  12. ^ I think thats why it ended up at the outlet ;)

Lol. I actually think its cute, maybe if you have accessories inside you want to show off ;)
  13. I bought it for less than half price I think $498 is ridiculous also!
  14. I think $25 would be too much.