Coach ponytail scarf

1. Hi ladies! I saw that someone had a Tatersall ponytail scarf on their wishlist so I went to check it out-- too cool! Now I'm going to have to get one! I just need to know how you wear one (call me a loser :p)
    Can we start a thread with pics of people wearing their scarves? Or can someone point me in the direction of a previous thread about the same? I'd love to see them in action!
    Thanks so much!

2. I have the legacy stripe ponytail scarf and usually wear it as a headband. If I were a tad bit skinnier I'd wear it around my waist as a belt...maybe after a few more months at the gym....:rolleyes:

I love the tattersall one. I considered getting it also, but I really want the tattersall cashmere muffler...I can use that more during the nasty Maine winters...

3. I love tattersall...I want it all... :smile:

anyway I wear mine either like a headband, tied around my ponytail or as a bow on a bag. One of the models in the catalog has it tied around her wrist like a braclet. I thought that looked cool but I don't think I can pull it off.

4. i wear mine as a head band and sometimes i do the old 70's style sleek hair and over your head almost like a pirate lol.

5. i wear my pony tail scraves on my bags handle or my wrist . I love the way they look in people hair but I would like like an idiot with it in my hair , I have complicated hair that doesnot look so good with things in it :girlsigh::hysteric:

6. I love ponytail scarves! I either tie them on my bags, or wear them to cover up my ponytail band. I've been using my Legacy stripe one so much that I've already had to wash it once, and it's about due again. A little Woolite and cold water in the sink, lay it flat to dry, and voila...good as new :tup:.

7. I tie it around my head like a headband. My swingpack looks kinda funky(bad kind) with it.

Angely Scarf.jpg
  8. I want that, too! Won't get as much use as it would in Maine but I still want it! I'm in love with that pattern :love:

9. I love the ponytail scarves....but my hair is very fine and things like that usually slip right out! I bought one for my Carly demi to wear. :lol:

carlyscarf1.JPG
  10. I really want one to wear as a headband but silky things slip right out of my hair:hysteric:

11. ^ Same here! I think tying it on the bag is cute!

12. Well I finally grew my hair out so I could actually wear them with my ponytail. I got the tattersall scarf but I need the ponytail scarf because it just works better.

13. Whoo-Hoo! I got one today! I'll take pics and post them later :yahoo:

14. I just bought the tattersall ponytail scarf. It's too cute!

15. I wear my scarves as headbands, tie them on my bags and wear them on a ponytail.